If your Final Fantasy crush knocked on your door and said...

ViKtoricus

Ex-Soldier
Gil
"...hey. I know you like me. Take me on a date right now."

What would you do?

Me, if Rinoa came and knocked on my door and said that, I'd be like "Are you trying to make Squall jealous? I don't want Ifrit throwing a gigantic fireball in my house."

do i get to fuck on the first date

Hmm if Rydia showed up and wanted me to go on a date? Well, I do wonder where she would take me.... The Final Fantasy 4 world would be awesome, but I dunno about that land of summon monsters.

If Balthier knocked on my door and asked me for a date i would say yes o.o going for a ride on a sky ship would be just sooo amazing =D

Part 2...

If Rinoa says "No, no. Don't worry. Squall wouldn't know. It'll be our little secret." I'd try to escalate to sex that very moment, AND THEN date her afterwards.

Sex first, date later.

XD

Well.... Uh.... If Tifa said that too me, I'd be like, "Okay..."

I'm always worried about everything at first. I'd probably be worried that she'd kick me in the face or something similar to that.

Anyway, the date would go awesome, and.. Yeah. XD

I'd probably go and seek the help of a psychologist. Upon ascertaining that this person was not a figment of my imagination I would probably ask them to transport me to their world. FF 7 if Tifa or Spira if Rikku. Then I'd beat the s**t out of some random animals and collect the gil and valuable items from their corpses. At this point sex wouldn't even matter. I'd be drunk with RPG like power and probably become some super villain :(

I'd take Rinoa on the Ragnarok and go back out to space (after the moon had returned to normal anyway) and show her the beautiful side of space, I'd also take her outside the ship to try and help her fear of being lost in space (after last time she was out there she'd bound to be scared). I like the thought of taking someone to such a remote place you know for a fact that it's just you and them, and you are free to do and talk about anything you like without being interrupted.

I'd probably go and seek the help of a psychologist. Upon ascertaining that this person was not a figment of my imagination I would probably ask them to transport me to their world. FF 7 if Tifa or Spira if Rikku. Then I'd beat the s**t out of some random animals and collect the gil and valuable items from their corpses. At this point sex wouldn't even matter. I'd be drunk with RPG like power and probably become some super villain :(

This made my day and I totally agree. Never mind the chicks I want the XP and a few summons. Besides Riku has a scary dad....Tifa would beat the snot out of my lazy *** and Rydia has anger issues. Do the dishes or I'll summon Titan again!

Hell if Fran showed up and told me that, I'd take her with me to Eryut village and I'd throw a party with all the viera

*If I were to see Edge or Rydia*
Ha ha...
I'd slap myself right in the head and say if I'm seeing things and I'd say "Hey." *Start Conversation*

I would be all like yay sephiroth you have finally come to you senses. Then after the date I would hump ssephiroth. It would be a passionate night since the bigger a man's sword is the bigger his cock is. I would also offer to be sephiroth's personal slave....

omg

if kadaj showed up at my door i would smother his face with my face and we'd watch Advent Children and he's be like "THERE I AM" and then we'd eat pizza and drink pepsi and exchange phone numbers and then plan a date to go roller skating!!

(yes I love Kadaj please no hate :hmph:)

Well...I don't have a crush on Cloud, but he's my favorite character, so...

Me: *FREEZE* :O "Um...y-yeah! Sure! Where do you want to go!?!"

I'd probably take him out to get an ice cream then a park where there's not a lot of people and try to tell him every little thing that I thought about FF7, about him, and ask him questions about their journey in the game, his feelings about everything... that would be SOOO cool. -_-

pinch myself to make sure I'm not dreaming, then take her to an opera, not knowing that some gambler is after her

Lightning? (lemme pinch myself, because reality just went out of the window) as long as you ride me daily, I will be your Odin.

Back