Six

𝗦𝗼𝗹𝗶𝘁𝘂𝗱𝗲 *★.• ·
Staff member
Admin Support
Social Media Team
Veteran
Gil
PreviewMoogles_zpsf42f5855.png

Alright guys, it's about time we got started on this one. We have a few things we'd like to ask of you. First of all, what Moogles would you guys like to be part of our FFF.net family? We're gonna only pick one Moogle model. We do not want any fan art so please be aware of this when suggesting images.

We're a bit stuck on which one to pick, so we want your help in order to make our final decision, after all, it IS for the forum, right? :D

So what are we asking?

• Please name the Final Fantasy the moogle is from when suggesting a moogle.
  • High quality images. Meaning wallpaper sizes if possible / not pixelated / no already edited works.
  • No fan art.
  • Also, what would you like to see with the moogles? Do you have any suggestions/ideas?

You are allowed to suggest multiple images/moogles. We're going to pick the best suggestions in a while.

While you're at it, I want to suggest you start participating in the graphic competitions, SOTW, and start posting, because these classy bastards don't come for cheap so find your way to earn that Gil.

This post may be edited accordingly as we are working on things.

Thanks guys, and good kupo! ... I mean luck!

Kupo.

(Sorry, I had to do it).

Excited to work on this one.

Stiltzkin from FF9, as well as Artemecion (spelling may be wrong. That purple one who likes his coat extra shiny :lew: ) from the same game.
Other than that...probably Mog from FF6, although he's quite a plain little moogle. I can't think of any others :)

EDIT: :derp:

Last edited:
First one is From XIII-2

XIII-2_Moogle_artwork.png

Idk why but this moogle has always been my favorite, if not this one then I vote for FFIX moogles

Moogle-ffix-field.png

Kupo Kupo Kupo! Give some Kupo nuts!

Also stay away from the XII and Tactics Advance, along with any other Ivalice moogles :mokken: they shouldn't be called Moogles :rage:

Thanks, Shace!

Remember guys, it's not about the 'actual moogle' it's about moogle design. We all know the Final Fantasy series have different designs, so it's not like we're just going to pick one certain character moogle and roll with that. We need a set design that we can edit etc. :D

Just making sure you guys know that, seeing it's not just specific Moogle characters we're looking for Toon Link xD

Keep this going, guys. :D

My favorite Mog is the one from Crystal Chronicles. He's so fat, cute, and fluffy looking :ohoho:

de2eba880bee1a5b0861f553a4e4c52d.jpg

I think the moogle from dissimilar is the best one as ff1-13 met that moogle. And of course striking resemblance to the one in type-0 and KH series so oobviously the most consistent design.

Another note: Please try and include pictures of the moogle designs.

Thanks!

2d8p5qt.jpg

probably my favorite picture of a moogle. just think that it captures them perfectly.

also i had to share this, even though it isn't relevant to the topic :wacky:

2zhfbck.jpg

whats this all about?

i second all the FFIX moogles either way

Ff9_artemicion.jpg

Artemecion. Why ?

• He was so cute in Final Fantasy IX
  • He's so underated within the Final Fantasy Fandom, this would give him some attention and love.
  • He's like purple. Purple is one of the most best colours ever.

the first post doesn't really tell me wtf this is for at all so idk what im doing

ffxiii-2 moogle or bust

Some of you have been asking about the Moogles, here's a little update.

Staff is currently focusing on a a few big projects, the planning of Birthweek, along with Survivor and CMS being in the works. I've talked to Mitsuki and we both agree that waiting with the moogles until after Survivor and the likes are finished is the best thing to do. Give people a chance to save up some money (as you know, these bastards don't come cheap) and it gives us some time to get a few good images going and a bit of a head start, rather than announce something and have you guys waiting to buy them for another few weeks again.

So as of now - we're not working on the Moogles yet. They'll be around before the end of July at the latest, that's what we're aiming for at least.

If you guys have any more image suggestions that we can use for our Moogles on the site, you're more than welcome to suggest a way, or shoot us a PM.

Thanks for your patience, and we're hopefully gonna make sure it's worth the wait!

Might as well revive this and continue discussion here.

Do you guys have any ideas what we could do for moogles? Obviously, there would be different colored pom-poms and wings. Mel mentioned bows for accessories. Anything else...?

couple of accessories like you did for the ton's. Like a trench coat, sun glasses and maybe mafia hat.

Might as well revive this and continue discussion here.

Do you guys have any ideas what we could do for moogles? Obviously, there would be different colored pom-poms and wings. Mel mentioned bows for accessories. Anything else...?

Slightly different colorations as well I suppose? Or maybe changing the shape of the pompoms slightly. Past other accessories, there's probably not much more you can do without drastically changing their looks.

Here's a few samples:

YellowMoogle_zpscedd7882.png~original
PurpleMoogle_zps1152f12c.png~original
PinkMoogle_zpsa6bbb547.png~original
BlueMoogle_zps0227479e.png~original
TealMoogle_zps2b17f4c5.png~original

We're having a few issues with it though. Adding accessories doesn't seem to work as properly like the tonberry and chocobos since these guys are a bit smaller than the previous ones.

The pom-poms can be changed to different shapes, but that's an easy change we can make, though. Figured we'd give you guys a heads up. =]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back