Tutorial Cyberpunk Girl Tutorial

Exoskeleton

Pale Flesh
Veteran
Gil
By a request I've decided to make a tutorial on my cyberpunk girl/android signatures. Since it's my first tutorial it might be kinda shitty so you're kinda gonna have to just bear with me. The tutorial is broken up into six parts which makes it much easier in my opinion. I'll try to post as many parts today as I can but I've got a weekend trip planned and other gfx pieces to get to so I figured I may as well upload the parts I get to finish.

In short this tutorial HEAVILY includes the pen tool, filters, clipping masks, layer styles, and hand/mouse coloring/drawing. It's assumed you know how to create most of these before going in, but just in case it slips your mind I've tried to be clear enough in what I'm talking about. o__o Anyways hope this helps!

Resources: (to be uploaded)
Part 1: Cyberpunk Girl tut 1.jpg Part 2:Cyberpunk Girl tut 2.jpg Part 3:Cyberpunk Girl tut 3.png

Last edited:
Nice one. :)

Its not often that you see people going to the effort of removing moles and blemishes etc. Instead of using the clone stamp to cover them i tend to use a soft brush on about 35% opacity and use the eyedropper tool to select the colour of skin right next to a mark then i dab the brush on it a few times til its covered up.

Its cool that people are getting active in this section and posting up renders, tutorials and all sorts of other resources. I really wann do my own tutorial some time. Been a long time since ive made one.

Back