FF Dimensions

Yeah. I started to do that as well as explore for memories. I'm definitely at a point in the game where I need to grind levels for a little bit. I may have rushed through the first parts of the world of light too much. The classes on my WoL characters are not yet as powerful as my others.

Yeah. I started to do that as well as explore for memories. I'm definitely at a point in the game where I need to grind levels for a little bit. I may have rushed through the first parts of the world of light too much. The classes on my WoL characters are not yet as powerful as my others.

Depending on what jobs you level up and the skills you get can make such a huge difference in your party, especially when you get to the point to be able to max out 2 jobs. Luckily the best skills come from the jobs that are commonly picked (Warrior, Ninja, Mages). Some jobs just really suck. But like I was saying once you get double attack, double cast, or some other gems it can make you party indestructible. Once you know how to build your characters in the game, it has little challenging battles.

Depending on what jobs you level up and the skills you get can make such a huge difference in your party, especially when you get to the point to be able to max out 2 jobs. Luckily the best skills come from the jobs that are commonly picked (Warrior, Ninja, Mages). Some jobs just really suck. But like I was saying once you get double attack, double cast, or some other gems it can make you party indestructible. Once you know how to build your characters in the game, it has little challenging battles.

partially due to the fact that the bosses are unbalanced. they're incredibly hard, so level grinding after the next episode its smooth sailing. But thats probably a glitch. i've replayed numerous boss battles where they throw multiple heavy attacks and one day i miraculously defeat them, and took little to no effort.

partially due to the fact that the bosses are unbalanced. they're incredibly hard, so level grinding after the next episode its smooth sailing. But thats probably a glitch. i've replayed numerous boss battles where they throw multiple heavy attacks and one day i miraculously defeat them, and took little to no effort.

That happened to me once or twice -- where I would fight a boss and he would repeat his heavy attacks and wipe me out -- but it would only happen once, the next time I fought him it wouldn't happen.

I think the third time you fight Vata (he is like next to a bridge in some mountains if I remember correctly) was the only fight I really had a hard time with. I also had fresh jobs on all my party members. I am such a completionist that once I maxed out a job I wouldn't use it, because I wanted to max every job for every character ASAP. After getting demolished like 10 times I switched to my "goto" jobs and beat him easily first try.

Back