if you were a flan

Marquis of Granby

Banned
Veteran
Gil
what sort of flan would you be and why?

i think i'd like to be an ice flan because i'm as cold as ice and i'm willing to sacrifice our love.

Dude wtf....hilarious haha

EDIT: Sorry I just noticed this isnt spam section. Well I would like to be a white flan then (holy flan from FFX) so I can cast holy on Jimbos ass hoho!

I would be a fire Flan because I am Hot Blooded.
I might be an Alien Flan because I am a Foreigner.

probably best in the final fnatasy fun section rather than general discussion. for some reason, white flan attracts me, so i pick that one.

...Yay random thread? xD Ah well. I like water so I'm a blue flan, I guess? But bugger it, I'm a Flan Princess like the Crossdresser in my Heart or something.

I'm that yellow giggly flan with piercing green eyes and a wonderfully crooked smile from FFIX's Ice Caverns.

Flan-ffix.png

I'm the flan that gets made by one of my relatives, gets brought to the house for some stupid family gathering, and then sits in the fridge for about a month before somebody throws it away.... No, not really. I've told you all before, I'm a gangsta flan, which came from the FFIX Ice Cavern Flans. So I guess I'm one of those.

I'd like to be a Snow Flan from FFX because of my affinity with snow and ice.
I also like the colour of this flan and its crystal eyes.

Attachments

• Snow_Flan.jpg
    Snow_Flan.jpg
    25.9 KB · Views: 241
I look a bit like this flan here.
Flan_3_%28FFXI%29.png

I'm this flan because I prefer to have arms to grab and tickle things with. I could use these arms to my advantage.

It's quite unfortunate that my legs resemble testicles, but in battle they'd come in handy.

I'm a white flan because because this flan is an agent of peace and hope. Many flans would be if idiots with swords stopped slicing them and casting elemental magic on them.

This guy wants to remind people of this.

Back