What inspired your current username?

Squee has been my nickname since Junior High. There was a Comic called "Johnny the Homicidal Maniac" and the main character, Johnny, meets some nerdy boy after killing a bunch of people and excitedly asks the boy who he is. Naturally, the boy is too scared to say anything and can only make the "squee" sound. As a result, Johnny calls him Squee from then on. My friends all decided that I looked like Squee back then and started to call me that as an official nickname, and it realy stuck. I'd meet new people once we got in high school and if I knew that they knew my friends, I'd introduce myself as Squee even :lew:

At this rate, I'll be Squee until I die.

My current username was inspired by a TV show. A television show called The Wire. It is, and many people agree, one of the best TV shows of all time. Omar is a character from The Wire. He is probably my favourite character from The Wire That is what inspired my current username.

Well... Dean Ambrose debut along with the rest of The Shield in November of last year (8 days before I signed up on FFF) at the Survivor Series PPV event. After that, me and dad got tickets to the WWE's TLC PPV at the Barclays Center in Brooklyn (some of you might remember I made a thread freaking out about how we got tickets.), which was The Shield's first official match, against Ryback and Team Hell No (Daniel Bryan and Kane). Since then, he's become one of my favorite wrestlers on the current roster, and he's just amazing. He, and the rest of The Shield, can do no wrong in my eyes. So... I figured to change into Dean Ambrose for a little while. All three of them quickly gained a special place in my heart, and I know this is only the beginning of what should be greats careers for all three. To put it simply, Dean Ambrose is fucking awesome. :D

Storm Eagle is a boss in the game MegaMan X, for the SNES. Among all bosses, he's my favourite, and technically not a Maverick (a bad guy). I like his design, his personality, his air related abilities and his stage theme. It would be cool if he had his own series.

To those who can't stand MIDI, that's his theme:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fR7YZQoN3dE

Last edited:
I've had the same username ever since I joined back in 2007. My AOL Instant Messanger name used to be BustaKillaMove21 back since 2000.I shortened it up to BustaMo.

It was always a basketball kinda name for me and it's stuck since then. On Xbox Live I go by Busta 21. So I've always been some form of Busta.

Aselia is inspired from the name of the combined worlds of Sylvarant and Te'thealla in my favorite game, Tales of Symphonia.

Prince Oberyn Martell (Missing an 'l' at the end because of goddamned character limit), nicknamed The Red Viper of Dorne, is one of my favorite characters from the 'A Song of Ice and Fire' book series and the TV adaption 'Game of Thrones'.

Michelangelo, from Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles, my favorite of them all, and well, I was watching it the other day and figured why not :wacky:

I am now Tucker, from the greatest and funniest series ever, Red vs. Blue. ♥

It is honestly the funniest thing I've ever seen, and this year I rewatched it after a few years. (My...fourth time doing so)

I was going to be Caboose, but some whippersnapper already has that name, so I chose the next best character: Tucker! :yay:

Heh, to be honest I had no idea what to change it to as nothing really came to mind. When I was watching E3 this week, the rumours were correct and Palutena joined a playable character in Super Smash Bros Wii U/3DS. I have played Kid Icarus uprising before and it was a great game, so my inspiration for a username change came from Palutena being unveiled as a fighter in Smash Wii U/3DS, and also the fact that I like the character and I am glad to see she has lots of cool moves and might gain some more popularity.

Yeah, Other than that, I really did not know what to change to and I was even planning not to change at all. The way my mind works with username changes always relates to what video game I am playing/currently looking forward to, or sometimes it is different.
Oh and every time I find my way back here I usually like to change usernames.

Stauf is a lead character from an old Win95/98 game called "The 7th Guest" and "The 11th Hour". A horror/puzzle game, which at the time used to frighten me. Later years, I took to the name.

There was a picture on Instagram that challenged you to type your name on your phone without looking. Instead of typing Cody, I typed Cofu(2 fucking letters off).
And its become a nickname that stuck with me :reptar:

I got my username from one of my favorite strategy games Final Fantasy Tactics. I loved Folmarv as a character, if I was in the med-evil ages I would be like him cunning, sneaky, and over-all awesome. FF Tactics was a huge part of my childhood me and friends would LARP (Its what they call it these days) Tactics and I would always be Folmarv. And that is how I came to have this user-name. :)

I was listening to a lot of Nevermore and Jeff Loomis at the time. I had it set as Mercurial, but that caused some confusion with other members during my last visit so I changed it as soon as possible. :8F:

Flower Boy Next Door is one of my favorite kdramas
and I think the main lead is sort of like me in a way and decided to pick her name.

Back