What inspired your current username?

Bugs Bunny
Basically we were talking about Looney Tunes in the Shoutbox.
Then I said "screw it I will be Bugs Bunny!"

Steve-O

everybody calls me that, and shace moaned for me to change it to this, that it :wacky:

My original username was simply my full name, I feel it has something of a victorian charm to it when used in conjunction with the correct character. I then moved on to simply the name 'Strife', it was an impulse decision. For a time I ran around as water-element for two years and then I created the RP Character Karu. It stuck! Sometimes I go by the name Atma as I took the liberty of translating the FF monster into a character.

I chose Callisto because I am very fond of astronomy and greek mythology. i also just wanted a name that i could combine cali with.

ribbit because i am a frog ribbit

Mermaid

I have loved The Little Mermaid Disney movie since childhood, and the mermaid trend on Tumblr inspired me too, and reminded me of my love for the Disney film. Haha.

It is a reference to a certain game. And I changed the first word of my username cause it looks better. I came up with a nice little phrase..

"The silent afterglow of the setting sun in the evening dusk. I watch as the sun sets in the horizon of the vermilion sky."

Twilight Rune, Suikoden V. Underlined words are all the spells associated with it.

Mercurial.

I wanted a new username and I was listening to Jeff Loomis while trying to decide and since I love that song I picked Mercurial. Though, I'll probably change it when I get the chance.

People kept on thinking and believing that I was a bloke basically so in a frustration rage I changed my name to this. Are you happy now ? Are you ? I hope so. :amg:

Since my first registration on forums I've always used Evee as nickname.
It comes from the name of the Pokémon Eevee, a pokémon I love.
I chose this name also because I like the letter E and in Eevee there are a lot of E O:
But..in my first registration I missed an E so Eevee became Evee and I let it so.

Pronounced like "Robbie dee bee", it's supposed to be like, an amalgamation of my 3 names, with my initials being RDB. It probably was spelled "Robbiedeebee" at one point, but I remember my brother and I were playing some old golf game on the Mega Drive years ago, and not having enough characters to write it fully.

Everyone knows what a heart is.

I also couldn't decide on another obnoxious username with assorted random characters or one obscure enough, so I just decided to go with something simple. Because going back to "Martel" would be too easy.

I have some affinity for the "air" element. Maester should speak for itself for those that have played X.

I tried to sign up with Aero, but someone stole that one.

I'm "ff1-10" because I believe that, so far, Final Fantasy 1-10 are the best Final Fantasies. Hopefully I will feel that I can add more as future titles come.

Simply put, my username comes from a story that my siblings and I have been dreaming up for nearly forteen years. Galadín is a character I created for this story; a real once-upon-a-time-misunderstood-dark-kinght-sort-of-person. Galadín is like me in someways, awkward but somewhat adorable (I'm taking some liberties here; go with it :P).

Sometimes I use the name Galadín Nimcelithil which is of course Galadín's full name- well sort of but I'm not going to get into that since it will take far too long to explain and, really who cares. :srsly:

Anyways, I've used the name Galadín since forever and am very unlikely to change. I mean, who wouldn't want to have a username of a character that is an angelic demon who has white hair and silver dragon eyes that is proficient with swords, guns, magic and hand to hand combat and can also fly and travel through space and time and ultimately comes from a story you've been creating since you were six years old?

:tumbleweed:

Ok, you don't need to answer that one. :lolwhack:

I love Winnie the Pooh, and since I changed it from previously being Piglet, I chose Tigger as he is adorable.

I've used Darkbeat something like 10 years now as username on forums. Changed it once or twice, but always came back to it.

Darkbeat is from the PSone game Guardian's Crusade and I loved the character, who obviously is named Darkbeat, who has a huge sword and flies on a yellow dinosaur-like creature. Ever since then I used that name on forums and had people rape it all over...being named Darky, Beatz, Darkfeet, DarkBeak (which I am always reminded of when a friend of mine says <3 teh B> ) and many more XD

My current username is taken from Garth Nix's book Lirael. :) I decided on the name in 2006, I think - the same year I met one of my friends on a Tales forum. I wanted to take a name from His Dark Materials, my favourite trilogy of books, but Lirael had a beautiful ring to it. :)

Well, I can actually contribute here now that I have a proper username that's not just a form of my real name!

My new username comes from the Japanese light novel/anime Sword Art Online. The main character's name is Kirigaya Kazuto, but in the MMORPG that the series takes place in he goes by the alias Kirito--the first four letters of his last name and the last two letters of his first name, bearing in mind that in Japanese the names are reversed from English standards). For one thing I'm just addicted to the series, but for another I find that my personality is actually similar to the character in a lot of ways.

Back