[V6] What are you currently listening to?

Status
Not open for further replies.

I cant remember if I've posted this before in this thread...... Oh well, anywhoo, I love this song. I personally prefer the Hippie Sabotage remix of this song.

Tom Cruise (Rock of Ages)- Pour Some Sugar on me

I love love loved this movie it was so fucking amazing! 80s rock was so badass and they made this beyond perfect :awesome: Tom Cruise did an amazing job on this song, along with the other songs on the movie album.

I had bought it on iTunes, but now I need the actual movie :kira:

FFX seriously has some of the best music I've ever heard in a game. Not only is this one of my favorite songs from the game, its also one of my favorite moments in the game. Why? You get Seymour in your party, and hes a total badass :ohoho:

This is also 30 minutes of the song. Who doesn't love extended versions of badass songs? :britt:

Interpol - El Pintor

Not as good as the first three albums but a big improvement on the last one. Flags a bit in the first half, but ends really strongly.

Haters gon hate, oh well. I fucking love this song. It's always on when I'm doing cardio, not only is it really catchy, but it's great to listen to when you're on the move.
I much prefer her new stuff over her older music xD

Don't- Ed Sheeran

I absolutely love this song. I have this song on repeat, like all the fucking time :ryan:

I think Sheeran is such a gifted artist and not to mention ADORABLE.:ari:

Who ever this chick is, [lol I think it may be Tswift honestly :gasp:] Didnt they have a thing?

well, karma will get her. :griin:

Emily, The crowd has gathered here
But it is not because of you.
Emily, the taste of blood in their mouths,
I can't imagine what they'll do.
But it doesn't matter what they'll do to me.

Emily, have they forgotten you
When they set their sights on me?
They will hang me from the rope tonight
Will you be waiting there for me?
Will our souls remember where we said we'd meet
On the way out of this town?
I'm leaving one way or the other, Emily.
There's nothing left here for me now.

Emily, it's so quiet now.
It's like the calm before a storm.

They will punish me for what he did to you
But either way it's all my fault,
'Cause I made the man who laid his hands on you.
And I would tear him down, but I feel like a dead man
And what can a dead man do?

[Emily:] This is not your fault
[Tom:] I'm leaving one way or the other, Emily.
[Emily:] This is not your fault
[Tom:] There's nothing left here for me now.

Here comes the blow.
We find the only man who loved her...
We find the only man who'd give his life
To see her once again... We find this man
[Emily:] Not Guilty!
[Tom:] Guilty... I am Guilty.

This song is SO powerful. The last line where he says "Guilty... I am guilty" sends a chill through me (in a good way). If you get the whole play of the song, the city finds him innocent for what happened to his love interest Emily, who was killed by a man that HE created, so even though the city thinks he's innocent he believes he's guilty for her death. the saddest part is, at first he's sad and then as he realizes that him being found guilty would mean he'd meet her finally (through death). and then the city finding him innocent is almost like a true damnation to hell.

fucking intense shit, man

I'm listening to Michael Buble- Christmas Playlist :ryan:

I think his voice is the perfect-holiday/Christmas sound ^_^

it's so soothing and beautiful, probably one of my favorite people to listen to for this Christmas [other than Charlie Brown's album]

Helping me get in the spirits of Christmas even though it's nothing special this year :sad3:

I just need hot coco and ill be great =]

Fairytale of New York - The Pogues

Christmas is offically in full swing for me, once I hear that blaring out of a speaker.

Last Hope - Paramore

This lady has some pipes.

I don't even know myself at all
I thought I would be happy by now
The more I try to push it
I realize – gotta let go of control

It's just a spark
But it's enough to keep me going
And when it's dark out, no one's around
It keeps glowing

Every night I try my best to dream
Tomorrow makes it better
Then I wake up to the cold reality
And not a thing is changed

But it will happen
Gotta let it happen
Gotta let it happen
Gotta let it happen

Love it.

Got TBM's new album "Superstition" when it was released in November. Luckily they didn't fall into the trap of going mainstream pop (here's looking at you Paramore :sadpanda:). Their sound has never been better and they've expanded quite a bit from Hide & Seek (which was a success in its own right) and delivered even more pensive lyrics and darker depths to their work.

Recently, I've been having this jam session of Rise Against. :cali: I absolutely love these guys!
:fan:

Hero of War-The video makes me sad as well as the lyrics. the song holds a special place in my heart because it hits home hard for me and my family. I had my aunt, uncle and cousin serve in the military. I remember my cousin just coming home, more distant and more serious than ever when he was in the pit. I love him very much. He actually introduced me to these guys, so you can say it brings a tear in my eye. :sad3:

Fell asleep with this playing last night:

Not sure which version I prefer more, the one from Speak & Spell or their Singles 81-85 album version. :hmmm:

Listening to and learning songs on guitar from this at the moment. Going to see them in Slane later this year can't wait. :LJ:

This one's prob my favourite song off the album at the moment. :bounce:

This came on the radio randomly tooday. I havent heard this song in yeaaars so it felt pretty nostalgic. This band made a hell of a lot of catchy pop tunes and i have to admit i quite like em. This ones a bit of a downer sometimes though. Nice tune though. Hearing it was a welecome change as ive been so bored of all my music lately.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back