[V6] What are you currently listening to?

Status
Not open for further replies.

(first song I've downloaded off the internet, I was 14 lmao)

Fenne Lily - What's Good

My Grandmother's funeral is tomorrow and I'll be one of the paulbearers. This song sunk into one of my easy listening music lists on the way home recently. I'm a bit sentimental when it comes to my relatives, but this will be my last grand parent.

Oi, and we move on like a wandering collection of souls.

Hilariously bad videos, great driving music.

Really loving this album as well. Bought it when it was released (One of the few new things I was looking forward to) and it's really clicked with me.
Can't wait for hearing to get better to hear it again properly.

Like a burning monk
You're my light flare out in the dark
You're my constant call to arms

been listening to the Black Panther album on repeat for months now and I'm not stopping any time soon :8F:

Can't deny the message, really. Sad.

I fucking love Hop. Truly one of the greatest and this song is becoming my favorite. This beat is soooo good! :jess:

New Florence album this year? Yes please.

This track is... different. My first impression was that I was expecting a little more punch but it has grown on me rather quickly. Excited to hear how it all fits into the album.

Broken Algorithms
thee new Manic Street Preachers album is the best they've done this decade and worth a listen.
Hopefully the American release won't be a misfire and more people get "Resistance Is Futile" over the next few weeks.
Full of guitar riffs, some sound so mental but they carry it off.

I just sat in self pity and cried in the car
Oh, I just had a change of heart

Now the silver bullet did the job
Turned your head from back to front
The pearl dripped free from the mouth of the dilettante
Spins you with a pirouette
You dance away the emptiness
A feeling you just can't forget, oh yeah

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back