[V6] What are you currently listening to?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Steve-O

England's Answer to A Epic Wheelchair Driving Arml
Veteran
Gil
FFXIV
Yuno Mizuno
FFXIV Server
Lich
Free Company
Silver Lining
464 pages on the old one, high time for a new thread..... Toon Link mine closing the old one and sticky this one??

anyway

from a anime that like sword art online.... love the song, the quickness makes it feels like it goes with a data type of anime

what was wrong with the other thread?

i'm guessing it was getting close to post cap

i remember when i borked the thread in the staff forum, it was pretty cool

soundtrack for this movie is so badass, even after like 10 years :monster:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QgQaa_B6ATI

Oh... Classic. It's funny that I listen to this only after the entire ordeal, but whatever. I've finally broken free. And the first thing that came to mind was this song. Wouldn't stop playing after that........

... I've fallen in love.... God knows I've fallen in loooovvveeeeee... oooohhohooohhhh~

I'm listening to

I've been loving some old school tunes lately and I love pretty much all of Biggie's stuff. R.I.P Biggie :(

I'm listening to

I'm not crazy nuts about Taylor Swift...and I'm NOT a fan of country music :lew: But I love the lyrics of this song. Seems like so many relationships are like this. I've been in ones like the one in this song but it's so refreshing to just be able to close the door and leave it. Some people just can't let go :wacky:

toooo goooooood, i like this song alot.... but itr one of them songs that grew on me slowly :|

I like this because of the lyrics and the beat obv. I don't get why so many people are so critical of Kendrick Lamar, most of his music is actually pretty decent. I'd rather hear stuff like this with actual meaning that isn't like F this or F that and where people are singing about gold plated everything :damon:

This is a really fun song when you get past the incredibly long intro. The beat and lyrics make it pretty fab. I heard it yesterday when I was youtubin' around for new stuff to listen to. <3

rhcp 4 lyfe

This is f***king awesome!

Just got introduced to this song via a YouTube series. The song was a lot catchier than expected, and after checking out the lyrics, I realize its a lot more amusing than I had thought initially. Pretty interesting considering most rap songs are typically about sex or something remotely related to that concept.

a little old (not nearly as old as rhcp though!), but still good

i'm actually looking at the genre of this particular album in WMP and it's defined as "anger music" :wacky:

I found this ahfreakin' mazing remix of If your girl only knew on Youtube a few nights ago. I've been jammin' to it since while I'm on my pc (since stupid Itunes doesn't have it :hmph:) This song is one of my two favorites of hers (the other one being One in a Million). Love this :ohoho:

Man! You can't trust the System!

I feel so out of the loop... To think I only discovered this group only recently... :facepalm: This song was epic though, like many of their songs, yes, but this one... It sounds like a genre of music... the sort that rants a lot about societal issues... Only this was quite the parody of that, I think? As usual, their random humor runs strong in this one, in fact, it's because of that that I like this one a lot. Just a man, an adult, who hates the 'System', and throws everything given to him on the ground.

I've been listening to this song the last few days...and I can't stop :sad3:

This is a really upbeat/intimate sort of dance song and I love it. <3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back