[V6] What are you currently listening to?

Status
Not open for further replies.
13 Beaches by Lana Del Rey

"I don't belong in the world
That's what it is
Something separates me from other people
Everywhere I turn
There's something blocking my escape"

Her latest album is beautiful and poignant at times. The feels.

And the worst part is before it gets any better we're headed for a cliff
And in the free fall I will realize I'm better off when I hit the bottom

I watched pitch perfect 2 again last night and the credits song is still stuck in my head don't judge me

I've been listening to Linkin Park's latest album a lot lately. I can't lie, it has really grown on me. This is a nice song

One of my all time favorite songs right here. Hands down the best decade of music was the 80s. It's not even a debate.

I really enjoy the pop-punk, alternative vibe of this album. It reminds me of stuff like Hoobastank, Chevelle, Papa Roach, or Demi Lovato's first two albums.

So random how I found this guy. I was just randomly looking on Twitter and found a picture of a song by Slushii and became interested.
Now, I've been playing the absolute hell out of this at work. I really love the music <3

two more months till Last Recode is out! :woo:
I'm dying a little bit I honestly can't wait

dat techno. Takes a couple of minutes to pick up. Reminds me of Mass Effect dance clubs

Okay new Foo Fighters album is kinda amazing. Even has an acoustic song!! I love the acoustic disc in In Your Honour so I was so happy to hear this. Great surprise, though admittedly not for everyone

This song though, is just amazing. The transition at 2:42 is fantastic. Entire song picks up at that point

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back