[V6] What are you currently listening to?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Childish Gambino- Heartbeat

Oh goodness, I love him! He's an actor, singer and comedian. It's hard to be good, but he's made a lasting impression on me. :cali:

He's so weird, I've seen him live and you can tell he just loves what he does.

He just released his song 'Sober' which has been a huuuge hit so far and so I've just been browsing his music. This song def. gets me going. :awesome::awesome:

He may not have been gifted with the best singing voice but i dont hesitate when i say hes the greatest songwriter to have ever walked the planet. The last verse in Mr Tamborine man is my favourite. Especially the last part where he says 'with all memory and fate driven deep beneath the waves, let me forget about today until tomorrow' I know all the polls in music magazines websites etc are a lot of rubbish they are with everything but it makes me sad to see John Lennon and Paul Mcartney put above Bob Dylan as lyricists because they couldnt have even dreamed of being half as good as he is. I bet John would agree. Im all about my lyrics and theres a lot of really talented writers out there but for me Dylan is in his own class above the rest.

Light on- David Cook

What a beautiful song, this is. I can so connect with it--being what had just happened to me this song inspires me to believe in myself.

I remember him from American Idol--back when I still watched it lol. needless to say, this song makes me happy.

I need to remember to listen to more uplifting music to help keep my spirits up.

The Agonist - Eye of Providence

The new album from Melodic Death/ Metalcore band The Agonist and first with new vocalist Vicky Psarakis. I'm really liking it so far and Vicky sounds great. Might even like it more than the new Arch Enemy (where The Agonists former vocalist has gone). These guys will certainly be heading for bigger and better things if they keep this up.

This band is amazing! Loved them for quite some time now, but I really like the mock up towards pop music. xD

Drive from the Night Drive EP by Alpines.

Moody electronica at its finest.

Bitter for Sweet from the album CexCells by Blaqk Audio

Had this album for a long while now and this song never fails to impress.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back