[V6] What are you currently listening to?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Figures I missed when this song was popular. Had a lot happen last year and I never really had time to listen to the radio (other than my personal tracks) and so I missed this gem. But, I just found it a few days ago when my sister put on the radio, and I am IN LOVE with it. It is SO catchy and smooth. Very MJ-ish, too. I absolutely adore R&B (like from the 80s and 90s) and lately R&B has sucked, but this restored my faith in the genre. I wish Drake sung more than rap, I really think that that shows more of his talent.

One of the best, if not THE best Heavy Metal Album of all time. Judas Priest kicks so much ass. I love this band. I could play this album all day everyday and never get tired of hearing it. \m/

Just got Bravely Default as a birthday gift, love the game. The violins in the OST absolutely blow my mind.

Cookie McGee, really? This song haunts me till this day, and for the rest of my life. :lew: It's my middle name and I'm not happy with it. It doesn't help that my mom named me after that song either!!!

A New Zealand band that's been split up (I think). They're pretty good. :D

Great song, great bass line, great lyrics. I like quite a few Sting/The Police songs but this is definitely one of my favourites.

Music from Planet Explorers, a game that appeared on Steam this morning in an ad. Not interested in the game itself, but the music in the trailer was amazing! Decided to check out the OST on Youtube, and very glad I did. :)

Just finished listening to this whilst I was typing the above:

I love RATM and they are fucking awesome. This is probably my favorite song by them, tied with Bulls on Parade.

The new 3-track album from a band called Nux Vomica. Only came across it today and I've never heard of them before. A bastard mix of Sludge, Crust, Black, D-Beat, Post-Metal... allsorts of the extreme Metal spectrum. Its hit all the right spots in all the right places for me today.

A link to their Bandcamp... http://nuxvomicaband.bandcamp.com/

Kodaline: High hopes!

These guys From Dublin have recently gotten fairly popular in the UK. I'm very fond of this song though.

I'm quite interested in what will come from them in the future.

Triptykon - Breathing
Haven't heard anything involving Tom G. Warrior since Celtic Frost. Going to check out the rest of the album and maybe the first Triptykon album too, as this sounds pretty damn good.

I can only Imagine - MercyMe

I can only imagine what it will be like
When I walk by your side
I can only imagine what my eyes will see
When your face is before me
I can only imagine
I can only imagine

Surrounded by your glory
What will my heart feel?
Will I dance for you Jesus,
Or in awe of you be still?
Will I stand in your presence,
Or to my knees will I fall?
Will I sing Halelluja,
Will I be able to speak at all?
I can only imagine
I can only imagine

I can only imagine when that day comes
And I find myself standing in the Sun
I can only imagine when all I will do
Is forever, forever worship you
I can only imagine
I can only imagine

Surrounded by your glory,
What will my heart feel?
Will I sing Halelluja,
I can only imagine, yeah
I can only imagine
I can only imagine, yeah, yeah, yeah

Surrounded by your glory,
What will my heart feel?
Will I sing Halelluja,
I can only imagine, yeah

I can only imagine, yeah, yeah
I can only imagine, Yeah
I can only imagine
I can only imagine, Ohh yeah
I can only imagine

I can only imagine when all I will do
is forever, forever worship you
I can only imagine

Just remembered how good they used to be, suck they went all hippy and weird -- oh well I guess, still can't deny this song is a good one. I actually owned this album but gave it to my mom to borrow, can't find it now. :(

On Impulse - Animals as Leaders I've been listening to this band almost non-stop for the last week or so. Easily one of the best bands to come out in the last decade.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back