[V6] What are you currently listening to?

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is the theme song for WWE Smackdown. It doesn't really fit a wrestling show, but I do really like it. It sounds like something a pop artist would make, but I had never heard of these guys until WWE used their song. Regardless, really good song! :)

The original of Move for Me played out pretty quickly for me, but I heard this yesterday on XM and this remix is to die for imo. The bass in the background plays this up nicely and makes this such a sexy club song. Repeat, repeat, repeat :ari:

Well.... What can I say? After being scared of these guys for so long, I finally decided to be a man and try one of their songs. Now, I am in love with this particular song. The rap is amazing. Just a really good song. I'm glad I gave them a chance. :)

I loooooooove this song :ohoho: I like how chill it is, the beat, and how lil wayne isn't so irritatingly in your face :lew: Robin Thicke has the sexiest voice, ever. :ari:

Oh..... I blame Gavin completely for this. I am hooked on this song now. XD (Though honestly, their other songs seem a bit scary.) I'll stick with this one for now. I mean, c'mon :neomon: I love everything about it. XD I am insane.

Fuck Tha Police - N.W.A.

I love NWA. I thik groups like NWA and PE etc kind of inherited that punk spirit. Though I think PE and NWA have far more legitimate grievances than the Sex Pistols. They're just incredibly angry and annoyed, it's real emotion in music which i think is something of a rarity. I also think 'Ice Cube will swarm, on any motherfucker in a blue uniform', is one of the great rap lyrics.

Help Me Be Captain - Biffy Clyro

A weird take on their single The Captain. It's great though, the lyrics and the vocals, so weird. :lew: Been listening to their B-sides and EPs for a while now. They have yet to let me down with their music. :ryan:

Runnin' Wild - Airbourne

Heard them at Download Festival this past weekend. Great band with an amazing live show. In b4 AC/DC Comments!

Robin Thicke with his perfect voice :ari: I love this, this is a fun dancey dance type of song with some cameos from T.I. and Pharrell but I actually really like it. Its a great summer song :ohoho:

This is the theme song for the one and only Bray Wyatt. Current NXT superstar and soon to be main roster WWE superstar. His whole gimmick is creepy as fuck, and this music definitely adds to the scariness of him and the "Wyatt Family".​

This song :ohoho: I've been listening to this for years now and I'll never get sick of it. The lyrics n the beat n bass just make me want to :dance:

:ari:

Yep, a WWE song, got a problem with that? Don't listen to it. Anyway, this is a rap theme song for the Kane character. He never used it on TV, but damn, is it awesome! I absolutely love it. I love how it makes references to his character and certain moves he's known for doing (DDT, Tombstone Piledriver). This is a wrestling fans dream right here. XD Aww man, I love Kane. :)

The Birthday Massacre - Always

a mate introduced me to this band today, there fantastic. This is my personal top song from what I been listening too soo far

Oh TOP ♥ How I love you so :gonk:

My favorite song at the moment :ryan:

damn kids and your death metal rap, don't know what real music sounds like

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back