[V6] What are you currently listening to?

Status
Not open for further replies.
MAN! As you will see after my next song choice, I have a near-unhealthy interest in Daft Punk.

Anyway, I've recently begun to use itunes much more(Yeah, I buy my music) and honestly, I think I found a new favourite album.

"Daft Club", Daft Punk.

Basically an album of mixes of older Daft Punk tracks. A personal favourite is this one:

The Neptunes Hook they added is so catchy and flows brilliantly-

Notable mentions goes to:

Aerodynamic - Daft Punk Remix

Crescendolls- Laidback Luke Remix.

Where are we now? - David Bowie

His new album has reignited my love for him haha, I am so happy he's released new songs, i never ever thought he would.
I think he caught a lot of people by surprise tbh, in a good way ofc!
He sounds just as good as he used to.

sooo, that shadow is in front of you, your characters gather, the theme plays, and half an hour of epicness, cake, and trolling is ahead, it PERSONA 4 BOSS TIME

Kyary Pamyuu Pamyuu's new song "Ninja Re Bang Bang"~ It's very catchy and the video is very cute<3

Loving this song right now. 100,000 views since yesterday. Got a feeling it's going to be big pretty soon.

Finnebassen is my new obsession...I love practically everything they've remixed or touched :ohoho: I'm going to look for some of their stuff on itunes tonight for my phone so I can start loading it up with some music.

(っ◕‿◕)っ ♥ Imagine Dragons - Bleeding Out

:gonk:

I love this band... and this song so much. :gonk: i cant explain it, his voice is just perf. :gonk: i love them

It's not so great, as it is funny.

"If dreams were like bombs, I'd be Hezbollah"

Finnebassen :ohoho: I'm loving the beat and bass in this...the lyrics are meh but everything else makes up for that. The vocals are aight. :ryan:

tiptoe - Imagine Dragons

dafhaxnz,mXNCXShljlkjs

:tori:

I love this song so much. :gonk: It's so 80s yet... not 80s. :ari: They're a very unique band what with their style and mix of genres. Can't really pin point what genre they fall into and i don't really care as long as they just stay this goooood. I think I love his vocal style the most--he's got such a deep voice but when he says the "simmer down keep your head down low" it gets high pitched and it's just adasxnzXd,zxnCckjsan i think i am in love :inlove: seriously, his vocals are just UNF :ari:

Daniel - Bat For Lashes

I really like this song a lot. I like her vocals a lot, she has a lovely sounding voice. It is a lovely synth track which I'd hesitate to describe a poppy, but it is certainly more accessible than some of her other songs.

Stone Temple Pilots - Creep

I'm not that big a fan of grunge or this band. But this song really stands out for me. The verse and pre-chorus build into the chorus very nicely. I really like the vocals (particularly in the chorus) and I think the guitar riff in the chorus is really good too.

I got this in my head again from playing persona 4 golden, got to love the music from the persona series

N Castle remix - GlitchxCity

love this song, just got released today and omg, soo amazing :D

I love the chick in this video clip. XD She is awesome!

Avicii vs Nicky Romero - I Could Be The One (Nicktim)

Such a pretty song if you ignore the little movie bits. Though I think they are so funny. XD

I would so love to do what she does and just grab the printer at work and smash it on the ground with this music blasting in the background. XD

10/10

You'll Get Yours - Melanie C

Love this song. Amazing artist. Has stood out to me with her voice since she started out with the Spice Girls. This lady still manages to surprise me with every new album she brings out as a solo artist. ♥

Bromance by Ryan Higa/Nigahiga

LEt me start off by saying this song is pretty fucking awesome. It's funny, but in a very awesome way. Did I forget to mention that it's awesome? Yeah, I guess it's pretty safe to say that I love this song. >.>

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back