[V6] What are you currently listening to?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Right now I have been actually listening to my Spotify. Right now it is 'Anywhere But Here' by Mayday Parade. I really like this song :))

Song always gets me pumped. I can never get over how good the OST for Cooler's Revenge was.

I've wanted to see what other songs Breaking Point had on this particular album since I also enjoyed Phoenix, but I just can never seem to get around to it :sad3:

ベル (Bell) by BUMP OF CHICKEN
I don't know if this video's the official music video for this song. I can't seem to find it. Anyway, it's been a long time since I last heard this song. It's from my favorite BOC album, Jupiter. I liked listening to it because, somehow, the lyrics are very similar to what's going on in my life right now. Even though it's a sad song (like most BOC songs), I feel like smiling every time I listen to it.

I heard this on the radio about a week ago, downloaded it on itunes and I've been listening to it since. Things go crap sometimes in your life and it feels like you are going to be suffocated...hence the "breathing underwater" bit. Things don't always work out like you plan them to either. I dunno, I just really like this.

Currently, Adam is listening to quite a lot of Calvin Harris. Having purchased his Ready for the Weekend Album, I'm really loving it. My particular favourite song is

Relax.

So chilling and relaxing- as you can tell from the title... Definitely my working song.

I really enjoy this band from time to time, it's too bad they disbanded

some of the music in DmC: Devil May Cry reminded me of them a lot

Coheed and Cambria - Dark Side of Me

I really dont get into Singles this much but the first time I hears this song.....Oh man I havent stopped listening to it.

thanks greeny :hmph: love the mixture of 8 bit and creepy music

This song really hits home for me everytime I hear it, since it pretty much got me through the break up of my first love after she cheated on me. Thank you 10 Years

The music video for this literally makes me cringe, but I love Avicii and I really like this song. It's a song about a release and I love the lyrics and beat. Avicii has made some amazing stuff over the last year...every time I hear something of theirs it's a new love.

Listening to Girl's Days new comeback song Expectations!

The music video for this literally makes me cringe, but I love Avicii and I really like this song. It's a song about a release and I love the lyrics and beat. Avicii has made some amazing stuff over the last year...every time I hear something of theirs it's a new love.

Oh, Avicii (or Tim Bergling), he is from my country. Heard he was sick recently, hope it's nothing serious.

Lights by Melanie Martinez (cover)

http://bit.ly/XQfBSW

I much prefer this to the Ellie Goulding version. The dollish music at the start and end, along with her tone of voice etc makes it pretty amazing imo.
Now I just need her to release an album and I'll be happies :)

Biffy Clyro - Folding stars

Ive always loved this song but i dont think ive ever felt as close to a song in my life as i do this one. The song is about the lead singer losing his mother and the lyrics convey everything i feel right now down to the molocule. Everything he says is just how i feel.

tomorrow is a promise to no one

its not getting easier

i would do anything for another minute with you..

Lunatic Paradise by A-One and Vocals by AXEL.K

awesome song, love the quick beat to it

the only rap or hip hop i will ever listen to, its just too good to not like it

dave grohl thinks he knows about writin' hits, nujabes would take him to school :mokken:

Pitch Perfect - David Guetta - Titanium vs The Proclaimers - 500 Miles

Love this song!

Was playing it in the car on the way home totally forgetting I had it on my CD because I kept replaying Will.I.Am and Britney's - Scream and Shout and the Housos Anthem. XD

It is such an awesome mash up. Love it love it love it!

It's like the third take at this song. It was originally Sia on her own, and then she went off with David Guetta and made it better and now it's mashed with the Proclaimers. XD

10/10

Sometimes - Walk off the Earth

Absolutely love this band. Bought a lot of their songs on iTunes, even though I should've bought their whole album, I didn't have enough, so I picked my favourite songs. This band started on YouTube, and got pretty famous after their Gotye cover of Somebody That I Used to Know, where they all played on one guitar. Amazing band, amazing sound, and such talented musicians with so much control over various instruments. Love this song. Gang of Rhythm is another good one. Love it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back