[V6] What are you currently listening to?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Great song. That's really all I can say.

Eminem - Cinderella Man
What can I say I like a little of everything even rap :elmo:

Daddy Issues by The Neighbourhood

"Go ahead and cry little girl
Nobody does it like you do
I know how much it matters to you
I know that you got daddy issues
And if you were my little girl
I'd do whatever I could do
I'd run away and hide with you
I love that you got daddy issues
And I do too"

Looking forward to seeing The Neighbourhood in Birmingham this year, their latest album Wiped Out! is crazy good.

Sorry for the double post, please forgive me!
This shit is absolute epicness. Corey Taylor never ceases to amaze me. Straight fire right here with both him and Tech!

The individual David songs are on You Tube at the wrong speed, this is the only one at the right speed.
And sign me up for the "FFF Who Think Blackstar Is The Greatest Album" group!

This song is so lovely and so relaxing.
I turned on a spotify playlist called 'Lazy Weekend' and this was the 2nd song that played.
<3

oh my god Cabbage Enya is a legend!! I remember mom used to play her songs all the time (specifically the ones she did for lord of the rings)

here's what I've been listening to:

oh my god @Cabbage Enya is a legend!! I remember mom used to play her songs all the time (specifically the ones she did for lord of the rings)

here's what I've been listening to:

She did some LOTR tracks? :gasp2:. I'm gonna have to go through all her tracks now :wacky:. Thank you!

Fight For Me : Heathers || The Musical

It's seven and a half minutes long, but even still it's amazing. A very mellow song

The last two or so minutes is just a guitar solo outro. But man. Sooo good

I lost my mind long ago
Down that yellow brick roaaaaaad

Growing up, whenever I went with my Aunty, she would always have songs by Savage Garden playing in the car. For some reason it's stuck with me. Total "Mum" songs and stuff... haha. But they're catchy! I like this one a lot

This song takes me back to the days when I was in high school. Which honestly really depresses me. I dont miss the actual school part and dealing with the school work, but there's so many people that I'm likely to never see again. I've fallen out of contact with so many of my friends since I graduated in 2008.
:sad3:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back