[V6] What are you currently listening to?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nancy Ajram & Khaled

tumblr_inline_mxrumeGjWm1rbhu5a.gif

Let me Out - Afroman

Why? I have no on earthly idea. I've been so desperate for new music to listen to that I'm listening to whatever I can.
I think I mostly just love his rapper name. :8F:

A band which came and went so quickly sadly. STill brings back great memories of blasting this on weekends before going out when i was 16/17

Nothing - The Script

Am I better off dead? Am I better off a quitter...?

Great song. The lyrics really got to me because it's just one of those songs that get your feelings going. Helps it's a band I'm growing to like more than just "their two songs", and this current album of theirs is actually pretty good, listened to the majority of their songs and liking most of them, if not all.

Am I better off dead? Am I better off a quitter?
They say I'm better off now, than I ever was with her.
As they take me to my local down the street, I'm smiling but I'm dying trying not to drag my feet...

And my mates are all there trying to calm me down, 'cause I'm shouting your name all over town!
I'm swearing if I go there now, I can change her mind, turn it all around!

And I know that I'm drunk but I’ll say the words, and she'll listen this time even though they’re slurred...
So I, dialed her number and confessed to her, I'm still in love but all I heard was nothing (nothing, nothing, nothing)...

Right now, I'm listening to Summertime Sadness by quite possibly the most depressing singer that's popular right now (Lana Del Ray) :wacky:. I love this song so much, along with Videogames. I'd love to see what she does for an upbeat song? :lew:.

Mostly though, I just wander around Youtube and just land on random songs in the hopes of finding a new favourite that I can get addicted to.
Bender is Great - What do you think of your current song? What do you like/dislike about it etc etc? :monocle:

This hit home, while going through a lot of stress this week. This year has been the biggest test for me. I'm standing the pain..

Jay-Z and Kanye West - *****s in Paris

I ball so hard motherfuckers wanna fine me :neomon:

Camille and Kennerly (The Harp Twins) - Dance of Death

Twins. Blonde twins. Covering Iron Maiden. With goddamn harps. :mokken:

Going on a Prince marathon. Purple Rain album and this one:

Some classic Lizzy!!!

I really like this song... One mad video though.

Though, tidbit of information: My ma actually lived down the road from the lead singer(Phil Lynott). I was kinda sad when she said she didn't know him, but still... It's how I introduce myself on nights out actually:

"My Ma knew Phil Lynott!"

I pull on a regular basis, as you can guess. :mokken:

This song..... <3
I heard it for the 1st time when I was flipping through the radio, and her voice is amazing. I'm in love with this song <3

Chocolate - The 1975

Shame it's a song about 'weed', could've had a greater meaning. It's a really fun song though. Heavy accent, semi hard to get here and there, but the music is just really fun, and you could probably interpret it with something other than weed as well.

Been listening to it a lot lately. =]

Song: Last

Artist: Nine Inch Nails

Album: Broken

I heard this song for the first time pretty recently, and I absolutely love it. The guitar in the beginning is amazing :ryan:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back