Ultimate Weapons

Busta

Bang-a-Rang!
Veteran
Gil
Seymour
Did anyone get all of the characters' Ultimate Weapons?

I know for the Xbox 360 one of the achievements was to have every weapon/accessory in the game at one point, which would include each of the main characters ultimate weapons. I only got a few of the characters' Tier 2 weapons synthesized (or whatever they called it in this game). I know it takes like 3 Tiers to get to the final weapon for each characters, but by the time I beat the game, only maybe one of my characters was close, and I had run our of patience/caring for the game at this point.

Right now, I just played my zillionth play through (not really, but, yeah lol) of FFXIII, and I'm really focusing on weapons this playthrough. Taking a break after blasting Orphan to play through FFXIII-2, but I have several Tier 2 weapons. I never managed to grind out a Trapezhedron, but I sure as hell hope to at one point so I can get me Omega!

I know the several times I have played it all the way to the end I have gotten the ultimate weapons for Fang, Vanille, and Hope. Mostly just those three because they had the easiest choices to make when choosing which weapon to start with. Not only that it was so horribly hard to get the item to transform the weapons.

Back