Who is the better character?

• Bartz

Votes: 4 30.8%
  • Squall

Votes: 9 69.2%

• Total voters
Martel

Can you add a poll to this thread please? I screwed up :sad3:

Squall for sure. I like Bartz, but more effort was put into Squall's character in general I think. Squall is just less generic.

While Bartz has the advantage, this due to the crystals he can change into various different classes. Assuming the change is not instant. Both have a good amount of battle experience though Squall was raised in a more military fashion. Because of this he has more disipline, so my vote goes to Squall.

My vote definitely goes to Squall, I can relate to him a bit easier than to Bartz.

Overall I really enjoy seeing the way he thinks, feels and expresses himself, more so than Bartz that is.

Lol damn, no love for Bartz. Well I believe Bartz would win. In terms of skill, Squall may be better, but I believe Bartz has greater potential.

To hang out i had rather go with Bartz as he is a totally likeable Person (Much more than Zidane in my opinion) traveling togueter with him in Chocobos would awesome.

As for squall i would want to fight alongside him as he seems like a good Leader to follow and i dont get tired of seeing his Rensokuken.

Both are protagonists of my favorite FFs so i wont vote, both are awesome in their own way.

Back