Serious Tired..

Twilight Sky

Blue Mage
Gil
..Wanted to avoid posting this but I have no other outlets.

Basically.. I'm tired of not being wanted by women. I'm tired of.. telling them how I feel, and it doesn't mean anything to them. I'm tired of feeling like I need to be a certain type of man in order to be desired. I'm tired of not having companionship and not having any love whatsoever.

I am tired..

Tired of having a desire to have woman in my life. It is proven to be a meaningless endeavor. If I could rid this need and not wont them, I'd be fine. Cause they sure as hell don't want me..

I spend years wishing and hoping.

My brain is tired, and my heart can't deal with this anymore.

I have nothing further to say.

:hmmm: Maybe you're coming across as too desperate or something which is turning women away. You don't have to change who you are completely to attract people but some things are just a turn off and desperation and stuff is one of those things. (Just so you know I obviously do not know if you're desperate or not, you just come across that way in your post a bit)

Next time you hang out with a girl do so without the intention of getting with her, just chill out, relax and act cool. Let her come to you, let her do the 'feelings' talk not you. Girls like a guy who's a bit mysterious, one that you've got to work at to get information from and stuff I guess.

But not all girls are like that, I am sure eventually you'll find someone who likes you exactly as you are right now... but you might just have to wait a little longer if you're not willing to change some bad habits.

Also not meaning to be rude but are you well groomed and stuff? Hopefully you've got good hygiene. A lot of guys whinge about not finding a girl and then you look at them and it's like >_> dude when is the last time you washed or did your hair or whatever.

It's really all about appearance and self worth.

You need to love yourself if you want others to love you as well!

I learned this the hard way being turned down so much. But honestly, it's because my attitude sucked. I was depressed all the time and had ZERO self worth... But I changed that. And I've been with my boyfriend since June of last year and I'm really happy.

But you also dont need someone to be happy. Thats the part of loving yourself and having self worth.

"give your heart a break"

Don't worry dude, you'll find the special person eventually. You just gotta give it time. I agree with Toni when she says you sound a bit desperate. That's not too cool to show to a woman. Just try to take it easy. There's no rush. Just be yourself man. The right one will come into your life eventually. Usually in the most unexpected way too! :)

So how about for now, you just have some guys night out type things with your friends? It'll be a nice way to take a break from your love life. Get a group of friends and, even something as simple as watching a football game together, can make you feel great! :)

I have fully recovered, and have managed to reduce my "need woman" urges to near zero. Infact, I'm a bit content with being alone. That's not to say, I don't wont to be with anyone, but it's not something I will stake my existence on, anymore.

"I never failed at inventing the light bulb two hundred times. I only found two hundred ways to not invent the light bulb." - Guess who?

If it's something you want, you have the power to make that happen. But those changes need to come from within yourself. Basically what Alex said "Love yourself and others shall love you". That kinda thing. Build up your confidence and get out more. :monster:

Back