XBox Problem with the connection

timthebigone

Blue Mage
Gil
I don't know what is wrong but i can't connect to the network at all, ( i connect by wired though the computer ) this is the first time this happened to me and I don't know how to fix this, either something is wrong with my xbox or live was done today... please help me with this problem.

I don't think I can help at all, not an Xbox guy. I do think, however, people would need a lot more details than that though. Most importantly, what is your current setup and what changed recently?

Did you download a new patch?

Computer updates?

Details of network setup? (How you connect, we don't need every node)

Are you sure Live isn't down?

I don't think I can help at all, not an Xbox guy. I do think, however, people would need a lot more details than that though. Most importantly, what is your current setup and what changed recently?

Did you download a new patch?

Computer updates?

Details of network setup? (How you connect, we don't need every node)

Are you sure Live isn't down?

I setup my connection though bridge connection to my computer, i didn't get any new patches or updates, no computer updates and, live was working fine the day before. I also didn't find anything about live being up or down today.

Looks like Live is up for me on the PC, plus this fellow here.

I'm guessing the PC you bridge is connected and working fine?

Does the Xbox give you a code of some kind when it fails to sign in? PS3 is great about letting me know where it went wrong, which helps me troubleshoot.

When you do the connection test on the xbox, at what point does it fail?

well it failed at the network part... but for some reason its working today. I don't know why.... last night i couldn't get it to work at all

if there is away to fix this if this does happen again please let me know.

Dang it, it happened again. i need some help to fix this because the first time i fixed it i don't know what i did, please help me.

When i run a test it fails at the network part. hope this little information help you out.

Back