[Brave and Bold] Paddy's GFX Shop

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Welsh Paddy

The Human Flamethrower
Veteran
Gil
Cactuar
Yeah, I dunno. Been watching that new Batman animated series with my son. :hmmm: But anyways, I decided to open up shop here in an attempt to compete with all these other fantastic GFX artists who have opened shop. :monster:

Graphics wise, I'm willing to do almost anything providing you don't want it animated because right now I don't have any software to make animated graphics, nor will I be getting such software anytime soon, I'm afraid. But by almost anything I mean sigs, avas, banners, logos and posters.

Well, here's some examples of my graphics. Hope you all like. :)

Paddy's Stuff!!!

So, to request a piece, all you need to do is fill out this form.

Type of Graphic:
Size: (If yer after a set, please give the size for both sig and ava.)

Theme: (Feel free to include any images or renders you would like used.)

Colours: If yer unsure, just say what colours you don't like and I'll work 'round that. :)

Anything else: Add in anything else you feel is relevant to the request. :monster:

What else should I say... :hmmm:

I'm open 24/7 and my work is free of charge. :P Just be a bit patient if I ever get swamped with other goings on. ;)

lets me be the first person to request off this thread :)

Size: Signature: 400x200 - Avatar: 150x150

Theme: http://safebooru.org//images/741/f563184690c72f66d0a97d8e32df2848e7382164.jpg

Colours: Not bothered really :)

Anything else: Can you use fancy text... cuz i like fancy text, also can yuna name be in the text, fell free to add a extra line with a saying or something if you want to :)

I'm on it. :) Just wondering... Would you want me to stick with the more conventional approach with making the sig, or would you like to have something that is shaped differently or have pop-out images or whatever?

I'm on it. :) Just wondering... Would you want me to stick with the more conventional approach with making the sig, or would you like to have something that is shaped differently or have pop-out images or whatever?

whatever you feel best :D i like to let the gfx artist have freedom when it comes to requests :)

Right, here we go... :hmmm:

If there's anything you want changing. And I mean anything, just let me know. Or if it's nothing like what you're looking for, I could always make something new entirely. I don't mind. :monster:

YunaSig.png

YunaAva.png

Sugar Plum Fairy

the signature is awesome :D I adore it

but for the avatar, the render seems a bit 'squashed.... did you forget to hold the shift key as you resized the render :)..... if you don't mind could you make the render in the avatar soo it looked less squashed

apart from that i adore it, thank you so very much :)

Eh, I just didn't make it as thin as I should have when I downsized it. :D How does it look now?

YunaAva-1.png

Although I'm not sure what to make of that space on the bottom left now. :hmmm: What do you think?

no that is fine, no need to fill out the space... good work :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back