Best Part About Winter/Christmas is....

Dragon Mage

Dark Knight
Veteran
Gil
List the things you love most about winter and/or Christmas!

For me, the best things are....

1. My kitty's winter coat grows in and he's extra fuzzy!

2. Christmas is here which means the christmas songs on ALL THE STATIONS will be gone soon! Truly a thing to celebrate.

Continue~

The best things are...chocolate! Food in general. Too much food. A general cheerful atmosphere with family you don't see too often. New books to read (my mum gets me a few books every Xmas) and my dog going insane with the excess wrapping paper. He's a maniac.

For me its not the gifts, it's not getting money in a card, its getting together with the family and enjoying each others company. My family is small and we aren't always around each other all the time so when holidays roll around we always try and get together and have time with one another. Family is important. It's depressing that we don't see each other more, and I wish we did. It's a long story of why we can't though and I'm not going to air it out on here. I just feel like Christmas is a special time that I always look forward to.

The consumerist stuff I don't really care about. To me, Christmas is the the most likely time of the year for extended families to get together and for old friends to meet up for drinks parties. That's all I need!

Also, unless I'm ever kidnapped and brought to the southern hemisphere, the Christmas period means it's not summer! :kira:

I've always wanted to have Christmas during the winter. Just seeing pictures of people who get to experience all that snow and stuff... It makes me jealous.

But my favourite thing about holiday is probably just being able to catch up with people who I don't see much of during the year. Everyone I know is kinda drifting apart as we all do our separate things so it's just nice to get together. Of course there's the part about seeing family too xD

I think the number one best thing is that I get to see my relatives. Ever since my grandfather died our family hasn't really gotten together as much but I know I can count on seeing them during Christmas time. I didn't used to appreciate the time I got with my cousins and uncles/aunts, but now I try to make every second count when I see them.

For me, it's the imagery and all the food and snacks they come along with it, followed by the music and TV specials.

For me it's gathering with family and friends... and hot chocolate (didn't have the same taste during Christmas)

Definitely NOT shoveling or driving in snow.

I like one good snowfall a year, then Spring/Summer can hurry up and get here pronto!

I do like the holidays and the friendliness (mostly) that you can find around town as Christmas nears and people are buying gifts and doing surprises for one another. The lights, the songs, the decorations. Definitely my top thing to look forward to each Winter.

Back