Secret Santa Gifts 2012

:britt: sorry Stevie but it's not me :ohoho:
You did get a really lovely GFX set though!!

oh what.... I swear that was your style :wacky:
Puglet maybe, or Coco ??

Gosh my Secret Santa sure can draw. And judging by the hand drawing and swirly text my Santa must be female. :hmmm: Time to narrow down the list of suspects :ahmed:

Castiel, Puglet, Coco... or maybe Toshiya >.> idk

Last edited:
Thanks for the Gift, Secret Santa. Or should I say, @Liana :ahmed:

Love it, thank you very much.

And I just wanna apologize to my Secret Santa (Lana Del Rey or w/e your new name is now) for not being able to make a Secret Santa on time. The last week has been a family gathering to celebrate my great grandpa's passing 2 years ago. I know I had a lot of time, but I like to procrastinate. And again, I apologize.

CidHighwind.jpg

:ohshit::yay::jess::jay:

This drawing is lovely! I really like the style and choice of colors.

Thanks so much to my Secret Santa for putting in a lot of effort in choosing and drawing my present! Best SS ever :ari:

I think I know who you are, based on the url of the image (which I accidentally saw).
Bunnymund

If it's indeed you, then that's awesome, since I was your secret santa last year =)

Thanks so much again. I really appreciate it!

Oh and can I have the permission to crop and make a simple sig out of this drawing? I won't modify too much. It's primarily just to display the drawing as a sig =)

Omg I absolutely adore mine! My secret santa is wonderful. Love the letter and the set :ryan: And I thiiiiiiink it's Coco because of the signature style. And I looooove her GFX style!

I will be ashamed if I am wrong :okay:

Can't wait to put on my set tomorrow :tard:

Martel ofc you can crop it! Do what ever you like to it! I'm so glad you like it :D

and yeah, I thought it was cool that I got you this year after you being my SS the year before!

Omg I absolutely adore mine! My secret santa is wonderful. Love the letter and the set :ryan: And I thiiiiiiink it's Coco because of the signature style. And I looooove her GFX style!

I will be ashamed if I am wrong :okay:

Can't wait to put on my set tomorrow :tard:

Yay! You're welcome. I am glad you like it. Advance Merry Christmas! ♥

I really have no idea who mine is so I'm just going to take a wild guess and say... Soulcorruptor or Cardiac Kid

I am probably still wrong :wacky:

Thank you so much Toshiya. Always nice to put a voice to a name! :) I hope you have a fantastic Christmas too! :cheer:

[Exoskeleton] you are my next guess..... are you infact my secret Santa :ahmed:

Ok someones messing with me...only one person calls me Shapes and she isn't on my psn or even in secret santa...
@Sugar Plum Fairy

Steve-OOOOOOOOOOOOOOO is it you????

oh and @Hayley Williams

Not sure if you guessed yours or not, but it wasn't me, sorry.

Ok someones messing with me...only one person calls me Shapes and she isn't on my psn or even in secret santa...
@Sugar Plum Fairy

Steve-OOOOOOOOOOOOOOO is it you????

oh and @Hayley Williams

Not sure if you guessed yours or not, but it wasn't me, sorry.

SHACEEEEEEE

it is in fact not me :wacky:

Try again.... Two attempts left

Crap... umm...hmmm...umm...
Toshiya ???
Was it you???

Already been guessed.... Read the thread :P to see who been guessed

He did not, he already apologized for letting his down.

Back