Nero FX

NeroTrinityX

NANI?!
Gil
It's been a while, a new Photobucket account and new sigs!

LightningFFTag.png

ShepardSig1.png

EdgeSig1.png

CecilSig1.png

LightningFF2Tag.png

Nice :griin: I really like the first Lightning one

You got the lighting down really well!

Thanks guys, here are two more banners I cranked out.

YuNarukamiTiz.png

JudeMathisSig1.png

It's been a while, a new Photobucket account and new sigs!

LightningFFTag.png

ShepardSig1.png

EdgeSig1.png

CecilSig1.png

LightningFF2Tag.png

Lets go down the list :D

Yu Narukami I like the detail in the background and how Yu gets blended into the background, The Text is just a tad hard to read to me but its a very good image :3.

Actually They're all good aside from the slightly hard to read text maybe if you made the shadow 100 opacity and a distance of 2-3 & reduce the size to round 2-3 it would help bring out the text a little more and make it more readable :3, I also noticed that you tend to use the same C4D in each image which is good but it makes it generic at times so if you can try some variety in your background and you should be golden :D

All your work is very nice man :3 and welcome back

Last edited:
ZackSig1_zps8b831a49.png

I LOVE the way this one looks! You made Zack look VERY handsome and heroic! (More so than he already was!)

SebSig1_zps5b34d08e.png

I LOVE the color for this one! That background is SO beautiful! And who is that man? :O He's got quite a boyish charm about him! (I KNOW his name is RIGHT there, but still!)

Keep it up! I'm REALLY liking how all of these turn out!

Wow. I actually love that so much. The smudging and blending is amazing, and I like how the text is just subtle. I think the border should've been a little thinner, and the light source behind cecil been a teeny tiny bit brighter then you would've had your perfect tag!

I would also like to ask: how the hell did you get those pretty blue sparkles around his hair? It looks so good!

much better man I like that your varying your C4D usage now, looks alot better :D your text is looking much better too :3 keep up the good work ((personal favorite atm is Cecil and Zack Fair ones ;D keep going :D))

Awesome stuff! :monster: I like the Cloud one. I thought those AC images looked cool enough by themselves, but with the enhancements you've done, it looks even better! It kinda look like Cloud is floating on water, but the Matrix-y effect makes the water look more digitized; as if it's a glitchy computer simulation.

I've also noticed improvements with yer text. Yer earlier ones had text that was pretty difficult to make out because it was either too small, or blended in too much. The recent ones have much more clearer text in them, which is good!

My favourite one is the Zack Fair sig. The way you blended the render with the background makes it look like Zack is emitting Mako energy. It makes the whole piece look much more powerful and striking. The black "widescreen", for lack of a better word, border makes the sig look more cinematic. It helps add to the dynamic of the piece.

Good job! :monster:

Thanks for the words, My new sig down below. I'm not real happy with but it works.

NoctisSig1.png

I really like this, but there are two main points that concern me, the first one is i can't really see the text, it blended in a bit too well :P and 2 the render's face seems a bit too dark, but nmothing the dodge tool can't think, I adore the background <3.... good work :)

NoctisSig1.png

I like it. Noctis is just a bit dark though. But other than that, this is your best piece to date. Nice job. (y).

Back