Nero FX

yeah this one looks great too but I noticed a few missed spots in his hair that didn't get smudged, so it kinda stood out to me if you can go back in and fix that little part it'd be perfect :0 good work on the sig :D

Go ahead, My work is free to take :D

Cheers. Its a folder i keep. When im making a sig and im stuck for ideas on what kinda effects to make, add I; go and open up this folder and look through the sigs. I must have about 3 dozen now. Kinda like my favourites folder on DeviantArt but saved on my computer :ryan:i
No matter how stuck i am i can always get an idea from one of the sigs in my folder

CoDSig1_zps7300f71c.png

Kain_zpsd079301c.png

I really like these two.

I love the first ones background. The colours and effects really go well with the image used.

Love the background on the second one too. It's simple but neat and I like the flecks of colour on the right. Very nice. :-)

Me likey this one a lot:
AngelicBliss_zps49eeab2b.png

So pretty and feminine and light and just really nice!
The only thing that bothers me is that chunk out of the wing haha but thats no biggie if the render looked like that.

AngelicBliss_zps49eeab2b.png

this is great but a few things, it might of been a good idea to find a way to make the wings stick out less, just a bit weaid. Also, the text is in the wrong place, you have a great chance missed by not making the text go along the wing effect, i think it would of made the text rather intresting.

Well, after being away... I've not made many GFX lately because of RL issues... BUT here is something I made, just tooling around.
SerahSig1.png

Hopefully you're getting back in to GFXing again, the Clans have a special update in the Clanhouse section that you may be interested in. :D

As far as constructive feedback goes, maybe play around with a bit more shadowing so the lighting isn't all around her, to give it a bith more depth. I also suggest not placing the renders in the exact middle, so you can align the text to the left or right side and make that a bit more visible.

Great colours, and I think your blending still looks sharp for someone who hasn't touched graphics in a while. :D Good to see you back around!

Hopefully you're getting back in to GFXing again, the Clans have a special update in the Clanhouse section that you may be interested in. :D

As far as constructive feedback goes, maybe play around with a bit more shadowing so the lighting isn't all around her, to give it a bith more depth. I also suggest not placing the renders in the exact middle, so you can align the text to the left or right side and make that a bit more visible.

Great colours, and I think your blending still looks sharp for someone who hasn't touched graphics in a while. :D Good to see you back around!

I am trying to get back into the swing of things, and thanks! I'll check out the clan house if Aaron will have me back in EA ^_^

A lot has changed for the Clan, we're opening in January. Aaron is no longer a Clan leader, he stepped down. Galadín is the new one back in charge of EA. :D

Very nice blending! Still a tad bit too bright for me, I still suggested messing around with more shadows, like your current signature has! Text is nice, perhaps a bit too big, but it doesn't pull away the focal due to the subtle colours. Nice one. :D

NoelKreissWhatever-.png

This I didn't like personally because I couldn't get rid of the lighting around Noel... But I did like the effects I did using just hit and a few brushes.

Your latest one is sick. Really awesome. I like the detail and the effects you used and no text was definitely a great shout. I think minor improvement could be to add some depth, trying subtly blurring the background and sharpening the foreground or add some 3D elements.

Good stuff. (y)

Your work is flat out fantastic! You, sir, earn my respect. I love the Zidane one and the way he dissolves into the background without completely screwing with the blending.

Back