White Elephant 2012

If you think telling me not to do something will actually deter me from doing it, you obviously don't know me very well :mokken:

I said I was going to wait until the end, but...nope. You insisted I take my turn now. So I did.

You asked for that :wacky:

I totally wish I'd got in earlier and picked box 4 like I was gonna. I'd rather be called stud muffin than have gil... I don't use the VBshop :wacky:

STEALING BOX 8

It was only stolen once, so I can have it right? :ohoho:

Puglet I'm sorry. But I'm going to steal Box #8 :sad2: I REALLY want the chance to get a Chocobo... I don't think I will have enough for a Moogle next year... but I WILL make it up to you! :D I promise!

I knew you'd do this to me :sad2:

steal it again..... it the last time it can be taken.... then it yours to keep ;)

Alright hold on, Vircon. Kelly needs to take her turn again since she lost the chocobo to Hayley Williams. After Kelly, it's Puglet's turn.

@Bambi, steal or take another box please.

Actually... The Doctor - go ahead and make a turn now that you're here.

Puglet - you're next afterwards.

Box 14 now belongs to Mel.

Sorry Terramorphous - these members keep stealing your stuff. :sad3: What shall you do?

Squid - Sorry about that, box 12 has been stolen from you. =[ Another turn please.

:rage: ALBERTO I HATE YOUR STINKING GUTS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I am stealing box 14 Please :hmph:

Back