White Elephant 2012

he is allowed to steal 11 from you cody deux.
Please read the first page cody deux ;)

Just to clarify - @Cardiac Kid. Did you want to steal Box 11 (Colored Username) from Hayley Williams? I wasn't sure if you were aware that it was already taken since you didn't mention about 'stealing' ;)

Edit: I'll just go under the assumption that it was the case. So Joey, you get the Colored Username

@Hayley Williams - You get to pick another box, or steal from another member. Since Box 11 was stolen from you, this means that you will not be able to swap any items towards the end of the game. :)

um can i have box 17? :huh: @Mitsuki !

Noted, but I won't reveal the item just yet since I'm waiting for Hayley Williams to make his turn since he's currently empty-handed. I'll follow up with your update afterwards. :)

Ok. Box 17 is a combo gift: Colorful Thread (Member's Choice - lasts for one month) + "Gift of Giving" - grants a Colored Username (#336699) to another White Elephant participant -- wait until the end of the game to decide.

Alright then Bean Sprout - your turn. Steal or pick a box.

Mitsuki - Ok, I was gonna steal to try and stir things up a bit...but those mystery boxes are Just.So.Mysterious. So I'm gonna pick one:

Box 13 please! :monocle:

@Mitsuki - Ok, I was gonna steal to try and stir things up a bit...but those mystery boxes are Just.So.Mysterious. So I'm gonna pick one:

Box 13 please! :monocle:

Aw, hope you're not too disappointed: Add a Smiley

@Ahri -
Your turn! Steal, grab a box?

I think I'll take my chance and go with... cue dramatic music...

Box #20

And you get....another Colored Username (#009999)

@Gingerbread Man - make the turn before you head off to bed.

I think Char just left. :hmmm: We'll skip her turn for now. (Char, when you log in, go ahead and make your turn).
Terramorphous - Go ahead.

:hmmm: I hope I don't regret this later. I shall claim Box 8.

:hmmm: I hope I don't regret this later. I shall claim Box 8.

How can you regret a baby chocobo?
WhiteElephantChocobo_zps2dc875e8.png
You get to name him and everything.

(Finally)

Back