Soda or Water?

I've been opting more for water because I would like to be more healthy (even though I'm skinny as is). But I do enjoy soda...
I'd still have to go with water in the long run, because I guess you can flavor your water and it's better for you.

EDIT: Oh... No bad stuff or long term effects to my health!? Soda please!!!

Last edited:
Water. Easy choice for me. I drink it all day everyday. Not to mention I drink a fuck ton of coffee and tea, which require water. I barely drink pop anymore.

Water for me. Even if there were no affects and it was just like water except the taste I would pick water. Even though the taste of soda is good once in a while drinking to much of that taste and carbonation leaves that rustic feeling in your mouth if you drink to much. Water....cofffeeeeee

Definately water. I'll grant it's because I like to be healthy, and the amount of sugar in soda is pretty high, but I also would just rather have water with most meals. If not water, then keep it classy with some wine. But only with certain meals and only once in a while.

:hmmm:

Of course if it was for the rest of my dying days I'd chose water :ffs:

Soda is amazing though... >_< I don't drink it as much as I use to , but every once and a while I have my sweet tooth (mainly going out) but when I'm at home water is the drink of choice :monster:

Water. I can't imagine living on Soft Drink but water is doable.

I was on a good role at the start of the year drinking water and that was all I drank for ages. No Soft Drink at all.

But then somehow I came crawling back to Coke. >.<

I love the taste of coke and I love bourbon and they go hand in hand, so I'm forever drinking both of them. When I don't have bourbon I have plain coke.

It's something I have to regain control of again and it's easier to drink more water while at work because I have access to plenty of bottled water. I hate tap water.
If our tap water was as clean and fresh as bottled water, I would drink more of it. But when I run out of my bottled water at home I go straight back to Coke.

I drink almost nothing but water. Coffee once a day, to keep my sanity up, tea when the mister makes it because Brits CANNOT say no to tea, and beer or fruity alcohol on occasion. Water the other 90% of the time.

Corn syrup sweetened soda tastes horrible anyway.

I would go for water as well. Though i like soda too. hard to choose from. But for now i will go with water.

Back