Your last meal

Tyler Breeze

Paladin
Veteran
Gil
Hey guys, what would you eat for your last meal on earth? Let's say the world is ending on the 21st, what would be your final dinner?

1. What exactly would be on your plate?
2. Would you go to a restaurant?
3. Would anybody join you for your final meal?

(Sorry in advance if in wrong section or if there is a thread for this already.)

:)

I wouldn't care what my last meal would be if the 2012 dream came true. I don't even care what I eat daily as long as it's varied and healthy (which can be pretty much tasteless).

However, if I had to choose, it would be sweet foods, like ice creams, cakes, cookies, brigadeiros,
etc.

Big Macs from McDonalds. A ton of 'em. That's all I'd want. With some HI-C orange lavaburst juice, of course. Good stuff.

Haggis Neeps and Tatties on a tartan plate with a massive burger king milkshake.

Though to be honest if i knew i was going to my death a final meal would be the last thing on my mind i think. Im not sure id even have the stomach for it to be honest.

Yeah same I don't think I'd have an appetite. But if I did I'd probably just eat chicken, chips and a bottle of coke.

Pizza because i love greasy yummy foods.

and pizza is one of my... weaknesses :gonk:

but it'd be the end of the world so I could just stuff my face until i start feeling guilty...

then I'd eat more :alone:

id have a roast dinner. id probably have it at a carvery.. though I think id prefer it at home, in my pjs with a glass of wine (or 10) I don't suppose id have to worry about doing the pots if the world was ending anyway

1. What exactly would be on your plate?

A roast chicken dinner with roast vegetables such as pumpkin, potato's, carrots, onions, corn and then a wicked gravy made from all the juices. <3
And of course a beverage to go with it such as a coke.

2. Would you go to a restaurant?

No way. My fiance can cook a better roast then any restaurant I've been to.

3. Would anybody join you for your final meal?

My fiance.

Texas Roadhouse Prime Rib. I'd get the biggest slice, then probably order seconds to go. Always been a big favorite of mine and it's no doubt on my agenda anytime I eat there. It would be by my deathbed on a huge plate.

Back