Playstation SEN ID Thread [V3]

Status
Not open for further replies.
haha thats fine, im sure il always be at the bottom of said leader board though lol

haha thats fine, im sure il always be at the bottom of said leader board though lol

nhaaaa, that defo belongs to me, because you know....... last trophy I got was for finishing P4G, and 2 from xillia

AddleBoy7

I had to put a 7 in it because there's some asshole who already took AddleBoy. :hmph:

Headers are centred, names are left aligned. IMO, that looks better.

Cookie McGee - You've been added to the list and will be added to the actual leaderboards next time (if you fancy that). Also, you've been put in the same cell as Chanteru so you are now shipped :monocle: . It may or may not have been because I couldn't see how to add a row. Doing so in the "edit table" section wouldn't let me type in there.

The more you know.

I have to do everything myself round here :hmph:

Added, and added myself as well :P

My SEN ID is: Mystical_Gaming

My PS3 library is really limited and I only have single player games at this time but you'll probably see me playing FFX HD or KH 1.5 on it. But if you want to still add a fellow FF fan feel free to add me. You'll know it's me, my avatar is Lightning (of course lol).

I don't have a PS4 yet ... not sure when I will get one.

My ID is EwanRG and I'm on PS4

Feel free to add me, I only have COD Advanced Warfare and Far Cry 4 at the moment though :(

Dogtag%20Ewan.png

Is your ergo7 a goner now? I think your still on my ps3 but i dont think youv signed in for ages :hmmm:

What you think about AW? I have it on ps3 but only played like an hour or so of it. Played waaaaay too much ghosts and i cant even look at a cod game right now. I liked that they did something different but i prefer the traditional style play over the space jumping acrobatics.

Oh, I thought I posted in here...
My PSN is kat2457

I'm really creative...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back