Mogrinch
FFXIV
Mitsuki Calei
FFXIV Server
Lamia
Free Company
Gaia
ChocoboLimitedEd_zps667eae20.png

View a bigger image: http://i1245.photobucket.com/albums...hop/Chocobos/ChocoboLimitedEd_zps667eae20.png

Sorry it took awhile, PM box was swamped and it took a bit of time recording all the info down. I will see if I can bring the chocobo items/greens by tonight, but if not, then tomorrow at the latest.

When purchasing the chocobo items/greens in the vBShop, please limit to 3 items only.

Favorite Green - While the greens in the shop will be limited (not everyone who purchased the chocobos will be able to nab a chocobo item, but that's when you take advantage of breeding), they might be a bit pricey as well - depends on the type of green. For instance, the cheapest green cost 100 Gil (Gysahl Green), so those chocobos that has Gysahl listed as their 'favorite green', I will give 25% of that Gil back to the owner. Same goes for other type of greens, so long as it's a 'favorite green'. May not mean much for Gysahl, but it may come in handy for the more expensive greens. Just be sure to leave a message here if you happen to be the lucky ones who purchased a 'favorite' green for your chocobo, so that I'm aware.

Once all the chocobo items/greens are sold out and the smileys are newly updated, I will then create another thread for Breeding purposes and specify the details there. Anyone can also request for a chocobo mate for their chocobo by using that thread.

Chocobo items/greens can now be purchased in the vbShop > Mascots Outlet.

There are 3 categories to choose from: Common Greens, Uncommon Greens, and Rare Greens. In order for the categories to show properly, you must update the 'Results Per Page' to 100.

Once you purchase the items (again, limit up to three only), we will change your chocobo smiley and let you know when it's updated. :)

Okay so I bought the Sylkis green and that was listed as my favorite.

Back