Favorite Non-Playable Character?

I think even going back and playing as Yunalesca and her husband on their pilgrimage would be an awesome historically rewarding journey to play through. Going back years to an initial journey and seeing what path they took opposed to the Guardian-heavy journey of Yuna and company.

I wish Seymour would have been a playable character, and not just for that 1 fight. I remember when he joined the party and I about shit myself. I was so excited. I remember my reaction was "OH SHIT! WE GOT SEYMOUR!" Then I immediately went to a sad face when it was over :sad3:
I really love his character. I know alot of people criticize his look, his voice actor, and don't like him. I love him though. I think Seymour is a badass.

I really liked Lucil as a character.

She's very brave and bold,

She always pushes her companions to do their best

She's very determined.

She's very passionate and driven

Definitely a leader in my eyes.

She then proves that in X2.

O'aka - he's the Del Boy of the Final Fantasy series, what's not to love? And it is touching when you find out why he's so keen to help Yuna.

I know I'm raising a thread from the ashes here, but eh.

Seriously, O'aka rocks in the first game. Easily the best merchant to purchase from, if you have the Gil to fork over. (Plus he's humorous.) In the second game, though, I didn't care too much for his "side story", even though he still provides a decent enough shop.

Back