[V4] What's Your Mood?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mood: Tired

All of the tired(s). Restless and tired, great combo. :lew:

It's the weekend so I'm a pretty happy chappy. Been working some overtime lately. Not loads but enough that I'm pretty tired of work. I have the weekend off and at the end of the month I'm off for a week aswell. Happy days. Working night shift next week for a fortnight. The money is good and I really really need the extra cash right now to make an impact on my debts. There's no supervisors on nights either so you can pick and choose your breaks etc. I like to finish everything up asap and sleep til the shift ends. 7pm til 7am for 2 weeks. When I think of it as 14 12 hour shifts it kinda gets me down but the pay slip makes me happy. Il stock up on coffee and cigarettes for the early hours in the morning and il be fine. Some folk handle night shift no problem but my brain just goes dead. Trying to stay up tonight to prepare myself.
Overall a good day though. A good friend started working with me today and we grabbed a beer after work. Was good to see him in a decent job again. I enjoyed grabbing a beer or 5 aswell. I stopped drinking for a while but it's nice to have a casual drink with no intention of getting bleezin.
Picked up 2 more jack reacher novels today aswell :ohoho: so am sorted for a couple weeks book wise.

Mood: Good/excited

It has been a good week because I finished pretty much all my major essays except for one which I am currently working on, and since it is due Tuesday I definitely want it done so I can play some FFXV in peace. Oh yeah, I can't believe FFXV is actually out Tuesday (lol 10 years). I'm excited and I hope it is good. I'm planning on rewatching Brotherhood tomorrow night and then on Tuesday I'll finally get to see Kingslaive and then play the actual game. I feel an exciting week ahead of me but I can't forget I also have exams and I really need to study for those too, haha. Oh yeah, Pokemon Moon is also great. I finally made it to the post game and now I'm thinking of a competitive team which is always the fun part of Pokemon! Other than that, it's been a good week and I got lots of sleep. I feel actually positive this week for a change, as I'm not undergoing much stress from university and work atm.

Mood: :dead:

Reason: No sooner have I just finished a research paper that took me until 7am to properly and meticulously complete all references for while praying that the electronic submission system hadn't fucked up before I could go to bed do I receive instructions for a new practical research project. The instructions alone comprise of 30 pages of a PDF and I don't even want to read it at the moment. Legal interviewing exam is happening tomorrow and because of a lack of sleep, I don't exactly feel alive and animated today to properly prepare for it. At least it's not a written exam I suppose...

I dunno, I'm probably overworking myself as usual. I'm also too easily bogged down with anxiety about practically everything. In my free time I just only seem to be doing the most mundane of activities and generally not feeling like myself. I also start to wonder if I come across as too unreasonably annoying to some people, which isn't exactly a pleasant feeling to have linger around in your mind.

So much :dead:

This has been a stressful week! I don't even know. I'm so mentally exhausted but I would just ramble about everything if I could. Also lack of sleep and the heat is starting to get to me too. The former is easily fixed I suppose. Maybe. Haha.

Also I gotta start getting my act together in regards to working out more consistently. Probably won't happen this weekend but Monday morning it's the first thing I'm gonna do. Whether I have enough sleep or not. I really hate this feeling of... I don't know how to explain. Like I'm on semester break and that's fine and all but I miss the feeling of being completely physically exhausted every day.

Mood: Just...everything.

Reason:
The sister is having twin babbies and is in hospital right now until they come. I'm just so bloody nervous since, while they aren't my children, I've never been around babies and stuff growing up and I know she (and the rest of the family) will expect me to look after them on my own a lot.

Other than that, I'm happy with my new slim PS4 but I haven't even had much chance to play on it (I haven't even started FF15!) since I've either been Christmas shopping or going to the hospital. Hell, I haven't even been able to keep up with my daily LP. It's all gone a bit mad lmao.

Anyways, that's the reason why I haven't been around FFF quite as much. Kids will be the death of me :/.

Mood: Great/Tired

I woke up at like 7am for the past two days because my exams were 9ams and it takes me an hour or so to get to uni from here so I'm pretty dead tired right now. The good news is I'm done my semester of uni and now I can finally relax and not worry about getting up early. I dunno if I'll be going back to school in January but the odds are that it is probably a yes since I want to further my studies... hopefully at the best uni here but if not oh well!. God, this semester was boring just clearing up electives to get credit....

Mood: Bored and disappointed

Well FFXV came out, and despite my low expectations I still wound up disappinted. And the final demo build for Resi 7 ended any and all interest I had been developing towards it.
So until KH 2.8 comes out, I find myself without much freetime enjoyment. And I'm pretty much stuck at home for the next month without anything to do or anywhere to go to.

Mood: Sick

Fml. -_-

This cough makes me wanna scrape my throat which is just making it hurt more. It's even making my ears itch. Help. My nose is stuffy, my head is stuffy! :rage: On a better note, I renewed my phone contract today and replaced my iPhone 6 with the iPhone 6S. Not sure how to feel about the camera, though "better" the quality of images seems slightly worse. :eyeroll: Friggin' Apple. I couldn't go with the iPhone 7 because there's no way I'm risking losing the earbuds and spending a fortune to replace them. Removing the headphone jack was the worst thing ever, at least make it optional, ffs.

I can't taste anything. It's a good thing I got my Thai Noodle fix when I did. :mokken:

...So yeah, that.

Mood: Reflecting

Reason: Have you ever been in that place in your life where you purposefully sped everything up, but you do not know how to slow it down? To take it into perspective you constantly put things in front of you to traverse. Whether it's a physical or mental block to surpass, you keep doing it to challenge yourself. You might impress yourself quite a bit at first, but deep down you know you shouldn't be able to do some things and start questioning if it's luck. I'm not saying you have super powers, because you know these are not. It's like where is the energy coming from.

Then you slow down and it all catches up to you. You know instantly where the energy is coming from. You know instantly what and maybe who got you to where you are. Whether they are no longer present or are, you have to give thanks.

My choice now is to do the same for others or progress on my own. I've had a lot of people say "Take care of yourself first." If I did that I would have to unleash everything inside and look narcissistic. The energy is pent up and building. The issue is the past is within me, and to unload is to bring it all back to one. I've been here only once in my life and I was very young. The memories and the ideals are enough to feed it.

I'm getting older, and surely this energy is not going to persist in an older shell of a body. I was supposed to be on PTO and on the Beach with the fam this time of year. To face Wednesday, I'm going to have to face it all.

My mood is good! Does it count as venting when you've got nothing bad to say? I dunno. But still :eyeroll: Last few weeks have just been nice

Gotta start to get my uni stuff for the year sorted soon though. Actually looking forward to going back again. Just wanna get it done so I can move on. One more year. One more year. One more year.

Mood: Chaotic

Feel super restless for whatever reason. Kinda been like that for a few days. Should probably do something that's relaxing but... good luck finding something like that. :eyeroll:

Mood: Mind Zero (RP Term)

Reason: I had to say farewell to a super impactful person in my life. Also had lots of family in town, so it was one of those days where I had to talk for hours on end from 8:45 am till 2:30. It was good to see my extended relatives in town in one place, and hopeful to try to bring them all back together for a family reunion of some type in the near future. Oh wells, time to be on with my life here. This week taking the rest of the week off to regen my energy and back to adulting.

Mood: Fucking pissed

Reason: FFXIV has to have the absolutely shittiest servers in online gaming history. I planned on coming back and playing the game for a bit because it's been awhile. I've tried 10 fucking times to download these patch files and they've failed each and everytime. I've reset my modem, redownloaded the game, made my ps4 have a wired internet connection, I've tried literally everything. Still fails. Fuck you then, I'll gladly save my 14.99 each month.
Trash ass game.

Mood: Bored

Just bored, really...? I feel like nothing is really holding my attention. Clean, get distracted. Watch a movie, get distracted. Play a game, get distracted. Stop it!

Mood: Meh

Reason: It's cold as fuck outside. Cold weather always puts me in hibernation mode. I'm like a bear. Not a big fat full grown bear. But, a young, small bear.
:yawn: :sleep:

Mood: Happy

this year is going really well so far, I'm in love and I've never been this happy in my life before aahhh ♡ :blush:

I also get to stay home and chill for a while and I really needed this after 5.5 years of suffering in uni SO LIFE'S PRETTY GOOD

Mood: Sick but .. Meow.

Reason: Yesterday I was basically down all day, aside from some FF XIV which was very minimal aside from being afk. Stupid weather was all like.. "Hey I'm going to be 70 degrees one day and then 13 degrees the next." I mean what the hell? Either way, the other part is I'm on cold / flu meds and all the other fun stuff that gets you through the day. So I'm a little bit goof trooped out.

Mood:
large.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back