[V4] What's Your Mood?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mood: Lonely

I have lonely and craving attention, maybe that is why I am always chatting in the forums or on Discord. I play FFXIV for the feeling of control and accomplishment and have been seeking approval from people I don't even know. All this because of a divorce, with the sight of maybe losing control of my kids. You would think that I would be stressed out but I am really calm now because of the divorce. My ex-wife kept me stressed out all the time and kept me feeling out of control. Now I know I have control but then again, I also feel out of control. I could probably blabber on but I think you all get the picture.

Mood: Grateful

Even though it's been a rough few months, I'm feeling grateful today. Had photoshop open and made some GFX and messed around with the gorgeous sketch shivas made. Love it so much. Today was a mellow day so far, cook dinner in a little while, game some and relax. I needed one of these days. :ryan:

Mood: Violent

So my grandparents own a house near where I live, and also a condo down in Florida which is like 12hrs away. They recently bought a new car down there and I was asked to go down and drive their old one back for them.

Day 1: Massive migraine. Took me out of commission so that I didn't really have any time to enjoy myself. Sucks, but had them my whole life, just have to move on.

Day 3: I drive the car back. Long trip, took all day but fairly uneventful. I get in my own car... battery is dead. Okay. After having to push it alone, and jump it with another car in the dark and cold, it starts. I'm very tired, and trying my best to be positive. I get in, the console says my tires are low... Okay... that's fine.... I have a compressor at home, np. I drive home, unload the car, decide I'll just get that tire problem out of the way now. Get the compressor out, go to attach the hose.... the valve stem breaks off in my hand AND BLOWS ALL REMAINING AIR OUT OF THE TIRE UNTIL IT IS COMPLETELY FLAT...

I

AM

SO

F#$^ING

ANGRY

SLY SMASH SLY SMASH SLY SMASH

I just wanted to do something nice, and THIS is what I get for my effort. I'm actually a very mild mannered person, but this makes me want to bite the head off a cute fluffy animal.

Mood: Blegh

Just not been feeling it lately. Being an adult is hard. Making the right decisions is hard. Relaxing is hard. Letting things go is hard. Why.

Mood: Mixture of Nervous/anxious/excited.

Reason: At work I took a route last year and it was quite unpleasant. Mainly because it was our worst one that we offered because of the mixture of the area and it was a very heavy route. I didnt want to give another route a chance because this one wasn't enjoyable. At all. Now? The best one came up and its in a great area close to work so I wont be doing alot of driving, isn't too heavy, and I'll have one of my good buddies training me. I've pondered on it alot and I decided to sign up for it. As nervous as I am I'm ready to give it another chance because working day shift sounds delicious. Eventually I'm going to take classes to get my CDL because why limit myself? Why not give myself more options at my work so I have much more options to further myself?

I have confidence this time I'll have a much more enjoyable experience and I'll stick it out on this route.
:)

Mood: Ever so mixed :wacky:

Reason: On Tuesday, I was offered the chance to move to another department at work, in order to "bridge the gap" between the department I'm in now and the other department. I've always tried to help communicate with them as much as possible since they're not kept in the loop very often so it feels like a natural sidestep within the company. I'm also being sent there to help up the quality of their paperwork processes (they're understaffed and unable to keep up).

It seems like a definite "yes", right? My issue is that I've been in my current department for a good 4 years? The 4 other people in my department are people that I get on with so well (that doesn't happen too often for me lol...it takes a while for me to feel comfortable around someone, especially in a formal setting such as work).

There's also the issue of the manager of the new department and I don't get on way too well. I try to cover the customers' orders as best I can, while he tries not to in order to reduce the workload for them (which is fair since they're understaffed).

Anyways, I'm starting down in despatch (the new department) on Monday or Tuesday (analyzing the processes on Monday, starting properly Tuesday). While I hate saying a sort of goodbye to my current workmates, the higher ups really need me there :sad3:.

Sorry if that made absolutely no sense! :sir:

Mood: Happy!

Reason: I got a new gaming pc, Corsair keyboard, and a Corsair Headset, thats why! This thing is a beast, and I went out today and got a brand new Asus monitor. Runs everything on the highest settings and here soon I'll be running at 144 frames/second. I may just pack up my systems and game on the pc permanently.
O.O

Mood - Nostalgic?

I've been replaying FFVII for about 2 weeks now and trying to do a ~perfect run~ this time so I was looking at walkthroughs. Suddenly found myself missing this place so I dropped by to say hello! Hope everyone's doing alright. :griin:

Hi, Micci!

Mood: Boo.

I'm bored. Much I want to do but much that needs to wait. It's the worst. Recently purchased some new guitar strings after my e string had been broken for like... 2.5 years? Lol. Oh well. My fingers hurt now. Also sit ups and leg raises MURDER your stomach muscles, who knew. Ow.

Mood: Glad!

Reason: My 1st week of my new route went great! The area's I go to are really beautiful and are places I'd love to live, the people there are really friendly, and it just has an overall 'good vibe' feeling to it. I'll still have my buddy with my for this week so I can keep learning and improving on things. But overall, it went great! I'm so glad I left the warehouse and went through and signed up for this route. I dont work as many hours and I actually have a life now xD

FeelsGoodMan

Mood: boo!

Holy crap. I was bored, looking at party finder. sigmascape 5 savage: clear for one! Teaching my wife savage. Fair enough, joined...

7 hours later - still not clear for them. :lew: think I’ve lost my sanity.

Not suuuuuuure

Super stressed lately. I think like... this part of semester every year I'm just a mess, haha. Everything happens at once and then you have real life stuff on top of it and whatever else. Just this time I feel like I'm struggling to cope a bit.

Tonight I was listening to 80s songs in a radio playlist which usually lifts my spirits and makes me motivated but then a song that played at my grandfather's funeral came up randomly and it just made me sad. I remember this song in particular because as it was playing there were photos of him and I together being displayed and yeah. I miss him. As a result I got absolutely no work done which is just adding to the stress even more, haha. DUNNO.

Hopefully this all passes soon. I'm mentally exhausted!

Reactions: Six
Moods? Burntout, Angry

My personal life seems to have taken a drop for the worst- family issues are more or less dominating my life, I feel like I'm only needed by people to be some problem solver for their shit: "Awww Adam, I got dumped/have a drug debt/can't stop drinking. Can you solve it for me"? I'm becoming a sadder, worse person. I've started going to therapy weekly again(kinda dropped to bi-monthly for a while) and upping my timeline for new living arrangements. I don't even drink more than a beer or two now, because it brings out the worst in me(not aggression, more so sadness and melancholic moods).

I got a promotion in work with a pay bump, but I didn't even get excited for it. I had decided to stick around in this job for the specific purpose to get this promotion at this particular time- I got passed up back in November, and rather than get grumpy and leave, I got down and dirty and worked harder. It feels like all of that work is catching up to me now- I'm simply burnt out. I just want to sleep or do nothing. I do like my job- I enjoy programming, I care about the code I'm putting into the project, I try to mentor junior team members- but I feels like there's no end in sight for it.

I dunno; I think a lot of this boils down to getting away from the toxic people, caring about myself more and maybe even finding my tribe of people that I can connect with... But It's just getting harder and harder to do. I cry a bit more than I should now. I also rant about it on Forums, apparently.

Gallows humour should probably be my new moniker here!

Moods? Burntout, Angry

My personal life seems to have taken a drop for the worst- family issues are more or less dominating my life, I feel like I'm only needed by people to be some problem solver for their shit: "Awww Adam, I got dumped/have a drug debt/can't stop drinking. Can you solve it for me"? I'm becoming a sadder, worse person. I've started going to therapy weekly again(kinda dropped to bi-monthly for a while) and upping my timeline for new living arrangements. I don't even drink more than a beer or two now, because it brings out the worst in me(not aggression, more so sadness and melancholic moods).

I got a promotion in work with a pay bump, but I didn't even get excited for it. I had decided to stick around in this job for the specific purpose to get this promotion at this particular time- I got passed up back in November, and rather than get grumpy and leave, I got down and dirty and worked harder. It feels like all of that work is catching up to me now- I'm simply burnt out. I just want to sleep or do nothing. I do like my job- I enjoy programming, I care about the code I'm putting into the project, I try to mentor junior team members- but I feels like there's no end in sight for it.

I dunno; I think a lot of this boils down to getting away from the toxic people, caring about myself more and maybe even finding my tribe of people that I can connect with... But It's just getting harder and harder to do. I cry a bit more than I should now. I also rant about it on Forums, apparently.

Gallows humour should probably be my new moniker here!

Lol. That makes two of us.

Mood: Ehhhhh.

That's the only explanation I can give honestly.

mood: nervous

I have a job interview in a couple of hours, got like 4 hours of sleep and I'm sooo tired, but I reeeeaaally want this job so hopefully it goes well :unsure:

Mood: confused/ at a crossroads

Reason: So for the last 2 weeks my route was great, I had alot of confidence in being able to do it. Mainly because my buddy that was with me was a really good friend that I met at this job and he knew what he was doing. So I was basically following his lead. Well, I was informed that he is covering another route and he wouldn't be helping me anymore. I couldn't sleep and talked with both of my parents about what to do because I have absolutely no confidence in being out on my own. Not after just 2 weeks. I feel like that's just setting you up to fail and it is extremely overwhelming. It just psyched me out.

My "endgame" has always been a forklift spot. That's absolutely what I want to do until I retire or find something "on up the food chain". There was absolutely zero chance of me getting one at the job I'm at now and I didn't want to stay on the delivery route by myself, become overwhelmed and stressed out, and have something happen. Whether that be hit a car by accident, hit a building, anything. So yeah, basically in a way I feel like I wasted my time trying a route. It is what it is I guess....

I've decided to pursue a different job, though I have worked there previously. Fork lift spot and I'll make close to 3 dollars more on the hour. We'll see how round 2 goes at this job. Somedays I feel like I'll never find that 'career job' that you retire from. Longest I've lasted somewhere is 3 years. It always seems like something happens that either pisses me off and I quit, I get overwhelmed and quit, or I just flat out don't like the job. Idk man. Guess we'll see what happens.

mood: nervous

I have a job interview in a couple of hours, got like 4 hours of sleep and I'm sooo tired, but I reeeeaaally want this job so hopefully it goes well :unsure:

Hey, how'd it go after? I wanted to wish you luck but saw the timestamp :lew:.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back