[V4] What's Your Mood?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, it's raining...pathetically. I heard it start pouring hard 20 minutes ago for 20 seconds, and then it completely stopped. Lol. Started again a minute after, then stopped after ten seconds. This goes on for a bit and now it's barely sprinkling. At least I think so unless it completely stopped again. It's annoying.

Come on, rain. California needs it.

Edit: It rained for about two minutes straight. Progress.

Mood: Confused/lost
I keep feeling like there is something that I forgot to do yesterday, something that I felt that was important. Today I can't seem to put my finger on what it was. I really hate these times, times when you know there is something that you must do but you can't remember what it is, no matter how hard you try. Come on brain, I know that you work, just give me the answer I need to be able to shake this feeling of being lost.

Mood: Worn-out

I'm not entirely sure why. Not been sleeping too well, only catching a few hours. I'm unsure if that's because of the hot weather or just stress in general, but it's obviously kinda getting to me. Woke up late, so I'm only just now making a late lunch. Bah.

Just feel kinda heavy hearted lately, again, not too sure why. Think I'm just tired of a lot of things that have been going on, that plus thinking too much gets you a long way to Shithole Valley.

Mood: Nerdy

I'm really enjoying my time on FFXIV, and yet I can't help but feel nerdy especially after yesterday. My brother hopped on the PC and spotted my 'unspoiled mining / botanist nodes' notebook on my desk. He asked, "What the hell is this?" in an uninterested manner as he went back to watch wrestling on Youtube. I quickly gathered my notes and mumbled, "It's nothing, just stuff." It's a good thing he didn't see the rest of my notes for FFF. Yikes.

Mood: Calm and collected/sick

I got my school grades for 2nd year of university the other day and ever since, I have been feeling better. I would worry everyday about my marks and in all honesty, I thought I had failed the course I got a grade of C+ in. It was not the best of my performance regarding grades this year, because they were only high B grades. I should feel disappointed I have not managed to get an A, but it seemed next to impossible with all the stress I had to endure this year. I promise myself that next year will be better and that I will try to remain fully committed to my work. Now that I can stop worrying about my grades, I am just relaxing and doing the usual. I think it has been a good week, personally, except for two nights ago because I caught a horrible cold and still have it now. It is just annoying when you want to do something but are sneezing every two minutes or so. However, other than that, there has not been much else. Witcher 3 comes out on Tuesday, which means I will be picking that up. I also need to get around to buying bloodborne, and I might pick up a cheap copy of FF XIV tomorrow so that I can enjoy playing with some FFF people.

Hmm, right now, I just wish that my cold could go away. This post was not negative ish for once!

Mood: Uncomfortable

I just had to run down to the store really fast, while I'm standing in line to pay for my items I hear a sniffing noise around my neck. I turn around really fast to see what it is, there is a guy standing behind me and just smiles when I look at him. I smile back and return my focus to the line. What was probably 30 secs or so later I hear it again. "Sniff, sniff... ummmm you smell really good" As I look back at the figure behind me, I catch him before he can straighten up. He smiles and asks what cologne I'm wearing. I just smile back and say "Not sure what it is" to avoid anymore contact with the "sniffer". As I get to the register, the woman behind the counter also tells me I smell good and leans forward to take a whiff...... Ummm I like my personal space people, let us please remember that smelling other people necks may make them uncomfortable...

Mood: Ever so down

Reason: Same as every other time. Shit job, family with no consideration for others, the feeling that everything is changing way too much yadda yadda yadda.

Mood: Stressed

Too many appointments on either the same days, or in a row. Ugh, my head's exploding. This really doesn't help if you're already highly anxious to begin with. Siiiiigh. Bring on next week, please.

Mood: Grand

Reason: Off to Spain tomorrow for 10 days! Can't wait to have a break from the UK (even if the sun is on its way here too!). I'll see you all when I return :monocle:. (I'll miss you all until I reach there I'm sure, then I'll complete forget about it all for the time ha).

Mood: Blah.

Sarcasm is a great tool to keep your patience if you're dealing with people that think they know it all. Yes, you go be mister or misses perfect. Some people. :lew:

Aside from that I'm alright. People seem to be resubbing to XIV, so it may end up being fun still after all. Surely not what I had expected, but oh well. Got my crew, so I'm still enjoying the game. Time to relax is always great. :D

Mood: Satisfied

Had a lot of fun on XIV yesterday. Stone Vigil (Hard Mode) was amazing! Easily one of my favourite dungeons. We then did the 24-man raid, which I was super nervous about but I didn't die ONCE. :lew: Monk power FTW. .Fleur, Dinglberry, Harlequin, Mitsuki (and people from the FC I missed, I think it was you Celest, but I'm still getting used to names!) :lew: It was a lot of fun.

Planning on playing some more today with the boyfriend, and maybe nab some people to play Stone Vigil HM again.

Mood: Knackered, happy, full of prawns

Reasons: Knackered due to a 26 hour bus journey home from my holidays in Spain. Happy because it was so relaxing; there was a pool on the hotel roof that not many people there knew about (somehow!!!). So easy to just lie there and do sod all lmao. Oh, and full of prawns due to my chinese when I got home...best thing evah :gonk:.

Mood: Neutral

It's barely been a week since I've finished my final exams and I'm already bored, but I suppose it's much better than feeling guilty while procrastinating haha

Mood: Excited!

Reason:
After a freaking age we have finally signed a contract for a house that will be built in the next few weeks!
We've been at my parents for nearly 3 years this year and I felt I would lose my sanity any day.

Thankfully we have something to look forward to now!

We should be moved in around our 8 year anniversary, give or take a week or so.

8 always was my lucky number.

Kind of sad =( One of my pet rats had a stroke this morning and she's really struggling around bless her. Kind of heartbreaking to watch =(

mood: drained

I've been getting about 5 hours of sleep everyday for a week now and it's messing everything up, I should probably fix this soon hmmm

Mood: Tired

Just got off from work. It's now 12:15 a.m. They gave me men's department and man oh man...that department. It's gotten to the point now that if I see someone mess up the clothes that I just folded, I will go back to that table and fold the clothes right in front of them, while asking, "Hi, can I help you find something? :)" . Not trying to be rude - just trying to raise a little awareness. I mean hey, it looks nice here in this area, and it didn't just magically appear like that.

Mood: Bit tired.

Not had a solid sleep in a few days. Few things going on that have me on my toes a bit.

Considering resubbing to XIV this week as my subscription ran out. Gonna see about when I wanna start doing that.

Also, patience is a virtue. Good grief.

Mood: Uuuugh

This heat. What. the. actual. fuck.

It's mental. I already don't like the heat, and this is just crazy. Fuuuuu. Driving me nuts.

Mood: refreshed

had 5 hours of sleep last night so I just woke up from a nap and now I feel great!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back