[V4] What's Your Mood?

Status
Not open for further replies.
mood: stressed

I've been doing my industrial training program in Paris since the beginning of september, and after the shootings happened the univeristy immediately decided to bring all of the students back, even though we were supposed to finish in the middle of december,

and now we're forced to 'continue' our work back home, my work was all done in the labs and there's no possible way for me to finish my intership topic when I'm here :/ I've discussed it with my supervisor and apparently I'll have to work with the results I have even if it's not enough to write the final report,

oh well, at least I'm back with my video games, missed ffxiv way too much haha!

Mood: Festive!

Did some christmas shopping today. Got a bunch of really nice stuff... for my fiancée and two little 'uns... and not me. :mokken: Still, I'd rather break my wallet now than wait until the later half of December when I could be splurging on myself. :tehe:

Mood: Annoyed

My idiotic brother thought it would be a grand idea to sign me up for turkey for Thanksgiving. We were all in a family group text chat, but I was at school then straight to work at the time so I didn't read texts until I got home moments ago. He and my husband volunteered that we (as in, I) would be cooking the turkey in our fridge and bringing it over to my aunt's place on Thursday. It's a few hours drive, and I don't have time to violate and cook a turkey that day. I also have to be at school tomorrow, then straight to work again. I won't be off until 12 a.m, so I don't even know how I'm going to find the time and prepare ingredients. Had to send late night texts to my aunts to clear things up - last thing I want is family drama over a damn turkey. :lew: I told them I'll just order the turkey and sides that come with it at a Vons store near their place and they can pick it up since we probably won't even get there until afternoon/evening. Guess who's paying half for it?!

And here I thought I would get away and just bring apple pies for Thanksgiving. :dry:

Quite good thanks! I've got a short term weekend job handing out flyers for a fun run in January... Dressed as a polar bear.
A year or two ago I wouldn't have considered it. But since playing "Lightning Returns"... I can turn Liverpool City Centre into Yusnaan for the weekend!
Living the dream!

Mood: So so.

Nothing Frozen and a bag of chips can't fix hopefully. Been quite the week, so I guess it's time to just shut the world off and put a movie on.

Let it go, let it go...
Turn away and slam the door.

Mood: Overly anxious again

Reason: Bugger if I know. All these things on my mind mount up and while I try to suppress them and allow myself to relax, it often doesn't work. It's a series of little things that trouble me mixed and intertwined with a small handful of more looming and significant issues that just cause me to toss and turn all night. Worryingly, I'm struggling to focus and there are a number of important deadlines ahead. I think I'm just looking forward to Christmas just so I can have some window of time to simply calm down and unwind. :brooding:

Good mood!

We got a new kitten >.> It's... soooo small and adorable. I kinda wanted a puppy but this works too. It likes sitting on my keyboard though which is annoying. Haha

Mood: Sehr grand

Reason: Well, due to my workmate having an operation and the recovery process taking 1-2 months longer than they thought (they had to resnap his leg and make it re-heal...), my week off was delayed for so long. I've waited months :lew:. Now, this is my first working day off (day 3 of 9, counting the weekends) and I'm reaaaally happy and relaxed. I think we know what makes me so miserable so often.

Now...time to see if I can get a party who can dodge the charging Ifrit attacks on EX :wacky:.

Mood: :brooding:

I would like a break now, thanks. :brooding: A lot of things I had to take care of lately, and things still needing to be taken care of. Stress.

Mood: Terrible.

The semester is ending soon and I have been very sick. Last week I missed a whole week of uni but thankfully had medical papers so I was not affected by anything. I just feel as if my end part of the year has been bad. I just want 2016 to come over so I can start anew because this year has been full of the stuff I truly hate like being sick, drama, family drama, etc. I have three exams next week and an essay to get in by Sunday because luckily I got an extension for it. I only have one course left to focus on entirely until exams since my online courses are done until I take some new ones next year. Overall, I just feel somewhat terrible in the last few weeks and well, winter is going to be worse. Sometimes I cough so much, it is rather annoying and I don't feel like the doctors here know much because otherwise I would be feeling like a prince right now :hmph: Ah, its ok... grinding on FF XIV makes me all better (not)

Woke up and checked on my kitten to find she wasn't breathing. She was fine a few hours ago. We only had her for a few days (literally only named her yesterday) but I was just starting to get used to having her around too. I dunno.

Well this has absolutely destroyed my [good] mood.

Last edited:
Mood : Irritated

Due to some retarded tank with a god complex, was helping Natsumi do Ifrit earlier and this moron of a tank was whining cos we wiped twice due to the fact ( a ) he didn't wait for the fight to be explained ( b ) took off before I got buffs and Eos in place ( c ) he died in the 3rd engagement and we all got through alive (He complains its the worst party he';s ever been in yet he's laying dead on the floor, might have had a little to do with an annoyed healer but we won't speculate on that) ( d ) if you wipe then you explain why not bitch and moan about it

Woke up and checked on my kitten to find she wasn't breathing. She was fine a few hours ago. We only had her for a few days (literally only named her yesterday) but I was just starting to get used to having her around too. I dunno.

Well this has absolutely destroyed my mood.

...So sorry to hear, Ross. :/

Mood: Irritated

I'm in the lab waiting to get my final projects printed. This girl has been hogging the printer for the past 30 minutes now, and I have to be at work in an hour...I don't even know what she's doing. If you need to edit, please take your drive out and do it in one of the available computers, not the one by the printer. Whatever, I'll do it tomorrow, I guess. At least I got one of the project version printed so I can start on my mock-up. Then I have my other class to worry about, but I'm counting on my partner to do a great job with the poster while I tackle Adobe Premiere and Audacity this week.

And I hate printers with a passion. Nothing ever prints right. >_<

Mood: Tired as hell/stressed

I've been working so hard for the past months or so and I need a break. I'm ready to fall on the floor or something. I feel like crashing out on my bed and never waking up for a few moments. Ugh, it is going to be a tough last 2 weeks of exams. Uni classes for the semester are over and admittedly, I have been stressing out over many things. We learned such dense concepts in philosophy, and my brain is about to explode. I have an exam tomorrow afternoon and I just found out today it will be an all essay question format (yay). I am talking about my political science exam for the online course I have been doing and the stuff looks dense. I admittedly have not had enough study time, with essays conflicting and all that lovely stuff. Yeah, it could go either way for me tomorrow, but I'm going to pull an all nighter and hope I do well. Then, on Friday is the big exam for my major, and I'm not excited about it one bit. It will probably be the toughest exam I have written in years as I do feel the course is very dense. It does not end there, my exam for another online course I took (critical thinking) is on the 17th, which means I have all of next week to study some more. The procrastination this semester has been real. I cannot wait until the holidays because then I have fun stuff to do like go see Star Wars: Episode VII, family parties, and play some new games.

Mood: Happy
Reason: Tonight was a really early night at work and I got home before 11 pm for a change. So that's always welcome. And now its time to play some FF7 on the ps4 and enjoy some coffee xD

I really do love the job that I have too. I've been there almost half a year already and thats so crazy to even say. It seems like just yesterday it was my 1st day and I didn't have the slightest clue as to what I was doing, and I was really intimidated. The whole warehouse seemed to look so big and it threw me off. Now its cake. I really truly feel like I found a job that I can have a career at. I hate going from job to job and starting over. I know 25 is young but I need to find that place where I can stay at. And I finally feel like I found it. I've never had a job where I can leave after working for 14 hours and still have a smile on my face, or be laughing and joking around with my co workers. That's all I need.

mood: okay

been really sick this week (still am) but I managed to get loads of work done which is cool, now I have some free time which I'll spend it all on video games (+ naps)

Mood: Happy and a bit exhausted

Went out and celebrated the mother's birthday tonight. It was part of my gift - though admittedly paying for everyone was a little more than I was expecting :wacky: Was almost 700 dollars all up! Sisters ended up giving me money for their meals so it wasn't too bad. It was nice seeing everyone again.

Oh and I ran into someone I knew from college there (College here in Australia is like... year 11-12. Different from university). She said she's in medical school right now, so that's pretty cool, if not a bit intimidating. That's like five of my school friends who are doing the same thing now. Starting to feel a bit left out... haha.

Right now I'mma play some XIV until I inevitably pass out

I'm tired and a bit sick. Been working graveyard shifts recently and its taking some time to adjust.

Also a bit excited cause me and the fiance went to the obgyn this morning and got our baby's due date. 8/18/16.

Mood:

Mood: Pissed

Well that was earlier and I kinda got it out of my system already, but I need to rant.

I've been dealing with Best Western Royale hotel and my bank for a few hours and matters are still left unresolved. Few weeks ago I paid (well, few family members chipped in but it was charged on my name) for my brother-in-law and his new wife's honeymoon stay at Best Western Royale. As a wedding gift and to give them some time away from family drama. Two nights.

I called and said, "one room for a newly wed couple", filled out paperwork and everything. Night of the wedding, they got to the hotel and BWP attempted to charge for two rooms. $500 right there. So I called and verified because when I checked my bank statement, indeed they double-charged me. My balance went up $500. I spoke to 3-4 different people and one of them even said, "Oh we thought it was for two rooms." No. My brother-in-law and his wife shared one room, ffs. They even cleared that up the night they checked in. One room. They should have that on record.

So finally I was given an authorization code to dispute the other charge with my bank, which I did on Dec. 15th. Balance went down a bit and all was normal. That was a few weeks ago.

Fast forward to yesterday, they called me a couple times but I was unable to pick up. Forgot about the call until my brother-in-law texted me this morning saying BWP charged him $250 for that night. His wife called me as well saying BWP called me but I didn't pick up. Embarrassed, I made phone calls to both my bank again and BWP. What the hell was going on?

They tossed me back and forth for three hours. BWP kept saying that they only have one charge on their file, so when my credit company tried to dispute and waited for their response, BWP wouldn't accept it and instead charged my brother-in-law. Wtf? So I'm paying for $250 on my credit while they're charging my brother-in-law. I told them straight up they have no business charging him - it's their mistake, contact their bank as they screwed up somewhere. But after my fifth call to BWP, I kept hearing "Yeah see um, there's only one charge here..." Dude, tell me something I don't already know.

I provided proof from my bank statement and now they're dodging my calls as well as my brother-in-law's call attempts. He finally reported them to corporate office. I might have to do the same tomorrow if they don't pick up my calls tomorrow. Bastards.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back