[V4] What's Your Mood?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mood: Knackered

Reason: Non-stop busy day with no breaks. All done now though, so I'll just lie around and watch some of the new season of OITNB. And play FF14 in a wee bit (new dungeon!!!). I'm also putting a pizza in for simple times; grub, sirs and madams, is much needed after the lack of food all day :/.

Mood: Okay(does that count?)
Reason: I woke up and felt like garbage. I left the window open and the fan blowing on high, which turned out to be stupid. It was freezing ass cold this morning and I was stuffy and felt like I was getting a bug. Since I warmed up tho I feel better :elmo:

Mood: Happy
Slept a little late this morning but not too late. When I got up, coffee was already made and ready to go. Checked E-mail and got no other jobs in that have to be done a.s.a.p. So we'll be able to finally knock out some of the backlog we got from going on vacation =) Finally, daylight at the end of the tunnel and every thing's going to be okay.

Mood: :sad3:

So I woke up Thursday morning thinking I was off from work. Watched Netflix with my kids around 5 PM and at 7:06 PM for some reason I got anxious. I thought something seemed off. So I said to myself, "Hmm, maybe I should check my schedule..." I don't know why it suddenly bugged me. Sure enough, had to be at work at 7:30 PM. I was so rushed and annoyed at myself for forgetting. Would've been a no call, no show had I not checked my phone for my schedule. I wasn't late, but barely. :/ Made it right on time for the evening huddle with co-workers.

Mood: Knackered

Reason: End of my 2nd week of ye new shift pattern. Weekend now though, so it's time for a takeaway pizza and doing sod all! :gasp:

Mood: Overworked and tired.

Seem to be juggling a million things right now. Been doing lots of side work at home, and writing my book - on top of getting little sleep every night lately, and working a bunch of hours at my actual job.

Mood: :mandi:

Reason: Well my lead analyst isn't here so I'm having to field all questions from every angle. Also it's supposed to be my one day of the week where I can talk to other folks in the company outside of my set group. We are trying to modularize a process and implement it across every dang platform eventually.

So much work on a Friday, and so little breathing room for errors.

mood: hungry

I sort of forgot to eat today,,..... better go make me something

Mood: Contemplative

I've been in deep thought today regarding some major life events that are (and could be) happening.

For instance, my wife was referred by a close friend to a major company. It's in the field she's currently in. The company wants to speak with her about a huge opportunity, one that would give her a huge bump in her career. Of course, there are two sides to every coin, and that's something we've been thinking on.

mood: refreshed

just took a shower, and now back to ff13-2, started my second gameplay today (I have no clue why) but oh man it was just so satisfying to level up all these roles to level 99. [first gameplay too me 107 hours to achieve 100% completion ugh]

Relaxing.

Worked 14 days in a row, with a couple doubles here and there so finally got a day off to enjoy at home and it's a beautiful day out. Definitely in a relaxing mood from sun-up to sun-down.

mood: satisfied

went shopping with my siblings, bought loads of clothes and make-up, cheered me up a lot!

Mood: Weary

I've not really given myself a break lately due to various reasons. Thankfully I've had a lot of distraction but distraction is never a problem solver. There's been days where waking up was fine, but sometimes you feel heavy minded from the get go. I hope the upcoming week or this weekend gives me a chance to catch up on an 8-hour sleep for once.

Mood: Calm

11822662_1642895509328554_5258553932927712373_n.jpg

Says it all. ♥

Mood: Sad

Reason: Just finished my internship today, and so on Sunday I'm wishing a permanent farewell to a place where, for the past ten weeks, has been home and has made me newfound friends.

Pissed the fucked off

Got back to my apartment after work today only to find my key not working to get into my actual room. I mean I locked my door on my way out to work and all off a sudden it's not working meaning they changed my goddamn lock while I was at work and left no key behind as a replacement or even notified me of this change. What really set me off is a good week prior I was locked out of my actual apartment since they went to a key fob system and I never got the e-mail. So the first night I spent a good hour trying to get ahold of someone to get in, then the next day I get this stupid keyfob go to work come back to find that it's not working. This time I spend a good 25 mins getting someone to let me in, then the following day they had to recode my door so my keyfob would work.

Mood: Meh

It's been a crap week and it doesn't seem to be letting up. Aside from that any form of distraction is pretty much murdered too. -.- Noooot a great week at all.

After a genuinely awful day, a good bit of boob talk in the shoutbox really...perked me up! :britt:.

Thank you Kira for talking about your D and A-cups so freely :lew: @Six @Harlequin Quiet

Mood: Fuck this

Reason: Scholarship attempts unsuccessful. First was bollocks, because the online test web page they gave me didn't even properly time the allotted 30 minutes allowed, and the way it's designed is a load of arse. Completely unsupervised online test that anyone dishonest can cheat in? Fuck off with that noise.

Second attempt involved a research piece and I just learnt, by a laughably terse and blunt email written by someone who evidently has no idea how to break bad news to a recipient, that I've been unsuccessful as well. After a bit of an angry tantrum, I realised that there were only 3 available scholarships of that type to go around nationally, regardless of the specific course. So my chances of obtaining it would have been very remote, but that doesn't mean it hurts any less. A 100% reduction in my fees would have been amazing. Now? Now I just feel shitty going into it, knowing I will have to eat the full thing.

I suppose you can retort and say to me that I ought to have been prepared for this. You want to study this, and you were certainly aware of what the fees were going to be, so why this reaction? That is astutely true. I suppose it's because I allowed myself to get high with hopes, as misplaced as they probably were. It's never nice to go through each day still optimistic that you have a good fighting chance only to see it crashing down to earth and straight back into the cold, harsh wastes of reality. /overly dramatic

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back