[V4] What's Your Mood?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mood: Bored

Reason: I've got nothing to do this morning. I'm going out in about an hour, and I'm not in the mood for my PS3 to fuck me around this morning...I think the blu-ray reader thing is fucked; it doesn't read discs half the time anymore. £70 for repairs which might extend its life by three months or so if I'm lucky, or £150 for a second-hand Super Slim PS3 with double my current hard-drive space...no-brainer. So yeah, gaming is out, leaving me with...posting here. Who missed me? I bet you all missed me. Hahaha.

Mood: Bored

Not much work to do... Not planning to find any either. Nothing much to do to while away time either... No one to chat with... Not in the mood to shop online... Nothing to play... Hm. Just sitting here, waiting for time to pass. Luckily I have music to keep me sane. To think for the first few weeks, I had to get by sitting here and staring into nothing without music!

Mood: Pretty good

Reason: It's Friday and I'm sitting at home watching the first Harry Potter movie with Steve whilst having a few drinks, hehehe.

It's been so crazy lately with buying land and building our first home that I just haven't had any time to visit this place much at all.

Hopefully my life calms down a bit after we've settled into our new place and I can just chillax on the forums a bit again. :)

Mood: Thunder & Rain

Love it. It's just one of those relaxing sit at home days, where you can hear the rain and thunder just soaking the rest of the world. :lew: It's soothing. Even though there's a lot to stress about, and that can't just magically disappear, it is nice. :ryan: Nice 3rd day of the new year.

Mood: Bit too awake for my liking

Reason:
It's 12:30am Tuesday and I need to be up in 6 hours to get ready for work. :gonk:

Really don't feel like it.

I took some Cold and Flu Pseudo night pills because I haven't been feeling well and instead of making me sleepy like they normally do, I feel really awake.
I definitely took the right ones! It's weird.

We had a crazy as storm this arvo.
One minute it was 45 degrees and sunny as, then five minutes later it's black and green skies and a bad ass storm rolls over and goes wild for about 15 minutes and then stops.
The whole shopping centre just about lost all power. Bit scary!
Even after all that rain, it didn't cool down. It just remained hot and muggy. <_<

Anyway, I have another busy day ahead of me today at work and hopefully if I finish on time I can come and enjoy the nice quiet house at home, as my family are away on holidays this week. :D

Mood: Exhausted, Hungry, Frustrated

I'm working tons of things for my companies right now, after running around all morning at my other job, without getting a bite to eat yet. On top of that: little sleep last night.

I've had better days, for sure. Haha.

I'm anxious. I'm gonna start my Erasmus experience, and I'm going to hang out with completely different people, in a completely different environment. It's gonna be crazy.

Mood: Fed up

Just feeling pretty sick of being judged for every single move I make in life. I know that's life sometimes, but it just feels so frustrating and stuff right now. Usually I'm okay with it, but right now that's really not the case :(

Mood: Quite freaked out...

Sparkling water... It's such a weird taste. A strange sensation. I keep expecting some sort of flavour to come from the bottle, but there never is!

Only carbonated bubbles, and death!!

:sad3:

Mood: Motivated

Reason:
Woke up at 6am this morning on a Sunday and actually got out of bed! I usually just lay there and try to go back to sleep if I'm awake at that time on a weekend.

I slept in until 3pm yesterday and then stayed up till midnight, so I'm surprised I got up so early.

Got a couple of loads of washing done and then I'm gonna go out and do some shopping!

Mood: Amused

I'm watching Napoleon Dynamite and I've never seen it before! UGH. I love it, it's hilarious. I'm also amused at the posts on Tumblr that seem to be appearing tonight.

Highly irritable at the moment. Not really sure why, I'm jsut super touchy. I'll probably calm down after a nice walk.

Mood: Pretty Good

Reason:
Steve's just got home and about to make me Jamie Oliver spaghetti with Jamie Oliver bolognese sauce!
I've been waiting for this moment all week! It better taste good.

We've nearly caught up on all of Revenge Season 3 and only have one episode left to watch tonight, plus I have the new movie Ride Along to watch.

I only have two days left of my holiday too which I'm kinda bummed about, but we're already planning our second holiday tonight, in which we will actually go away for a week this time to the Gold Coast!

Mood: Determined

The reasons being determined is that I'm so sick of how I've felt lately. I'm always on the edge and stressed about any and every little thing. I know its time for changes, and i'm determined to get myself better. I've been stuck in my crappy job, so i'm looking at other places.

I've also noted that I've gained some weight so i'm trying my best to cut fast food/sugars/ etc.

I'm also determined to get my summer schooling in place and hopefully finally get on track once I can meet up with my counselor.

Not too bad at all. Work went well (what???) and I plan to do noooooothing for the rest of the day.

Bliss :griin:.

Mood: Irritable & Tired
Because my boyfriend got a new job where he's waking up in the early morning and this girl here can't go back to sleep after being woken up >.> but thank baby jesus that it's only one week. So you can say my sleep pattern is a mess & that I'm probably going to be a raging ass-face. :cry:

but i am off today so at least I can relax :olivia:

& I did register for my summer classes so yay me :ryan:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back