[V4] What's Your Mood?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mood: So-so.

Had an okay day. Some ups and downs, but eh... Cleaned up some today, so I'm glad we got that situated before we couldn't be bothered anymore. Getting this house kitten-proof again is very stressful, not that I'm not looking forward to it, but the work that goes in to it, is well... nerve wrecked. I over think too much.

Ordered pizza today but the €10,- wasn't worth it's price... Maybe I'm nitpicking but eh. :lew: The delivery was pretty fast though, so that was good. I think a little under 45 minutes. =]

Mood: Overwhelmed :cry:

I'm starting school again for my summer classes and I'm already loaded with a bunch of homework AND ITS MATH. :gonk: :sad2:

Not to mention I have more hours at work then I wanted. :vikki: I'm just not use to my new schedule and trying to fit in all my other activities. On the bright side, I am taking a mini-vaca to Six Flags and staying in San Antonio this weekend :D

Mood: Tired and sore

Reason:
I've had to take a lot of pain killers with codeine in them this past week and they've just made me so tired.

I have a terrible mouth ulcer that I've had for over a week and it's still killing me.

I want to stay awake and enjoy my Friday night but I might have to have an early one. >.<

Last edited:
Mood: Over Tired, Motivated and Hungry

Reason:
I was tired but now that I've been up all night sorting through my DVD's and taking photos for re-sale I am becoming more and more awake and hungry.

I have not been on FFF in a long time. I check in every now and then but I rarely ever post more than once per visit. I just feel like writing for some odd reason.

I last ate food at 7:30 last night and now I am craving a Macca's bacon and egg muffin meal.

I would go out and buy one if it wasn't so early in the morning (2:50am) and they were actually serving them. :(

Though even if they were serving them at this hour, I wouldn't want to go out on my own. Too many bogans around these parts and I might get mugged and/or raped/killed depending on the type of bogan I encounter.

Mood: Good

Reason:
The parents are away so the house is nice and quiet and I feel more free to just walk out of my room and grab a drink or whatever.

I cleaned up the whole house today and found my box of TV shows that were stashed away in the shed.

Gonna sell them cos I already have them on my computer and have no need for excess baggage when we finally do move. :gonk:

Mood: Tired and stressed.

Reason: Tired because I got woken up at least 3 times this morning. Then the same person who woke me up had me take them to the shops to return something. Now they want me to clear out the virusy computer downstairs, only for it to be in the same boat in a few days time :rage:.

Reason for stress: Work. That and (this may sound stupid) 4 let's plays on the go at once. Never again! At least X Files is finishing today...

Le sigh.

Mood: Blegh

It was a rough week last week, and it's already Monday again, not expecting this week to be a whole lot better. Trying to relax a bit, just had some grapes, and listening to the original Tomb Raider soundtrack right now. It's just been a roller coaster of crap basically. Oh well. What can you do, really.

A bit busy today, so feeling a tad overwhelmed. Once it's all said and done after this week, though, everything should be back to normal. :lew:

Mood: Pretty good.

First day back at uni was rather great. I went to buy a book I needed for class, and then met all my friends from last year again. They were all very happy to see me, and I am truly glad most of all of them are still there! It just felt like I am back with my family of friends, haha.

The only crappy part of the day was standing 2 hours in line for one book I needed today. I need to go back to the bookstore tomorrow and into that huge line again, so I am not looking forward to that.

There are some new faces in my program (most notably the first years). Some new faces include another student from Paris and an American girl, which goes well with the other American students I suppose. I have not checked out the other new students yet, but they seem fine.

I know Orientation is only really for first year students, but my friend said we should go again for the free food, plus to talk to some professors from last year. It was still very much enjoyable, and there will be more parties this year so I am looking forward to that.

Mood: Completely knackered and a little bit down

Reason: Got a funeral on Friday, but to get the day off I have to cover the hours on other days. 3 long days in a row, with 2 down and 1 to go. Nearly there! :monocle:

...can't wait until it's all over.

Super tired today! I'm in the process of moving; I hate moving. I realized that it doesn't seem like you have so much stuff... until it actually comes to moving time. :lew:

Mood: Amused

I guess I can't multitask after all. I had to cover the operator's lunch for 45 minutes at work. First 15 minutes was quiet, no phone calls, pages, except for a few guests wanting to try out clothes in the fitting room. Then all of a sudden I get a phone call from a customer, so picked that up...then three seconds later I get a page call on my walkie from a team member asking me to speak on the overhead and inform a couple individuals to meet their party at guest service. Five seconds later, two people came up waiting for me to give them a number so they can go in the fitting room, and seconds later after that, a guest came up and asked, "Where can I find women's belt?"

At this point I was like @.@ and without saying a word to her (because I was on the phone speaking to another team member to get a visual on an item so I can help the guest on the other line) I pointed at the men's department. :lew: She was so confused and asked, "Oh...really? At men's?" I really wasn't trying to troll her. I finally had to cover the mouthpiece and apologized and pointed over at accessories department. While all this was happening I was getting spammed with "Operator? Come in, did you get that?" and kept repeating it - drove me nuts. Obviously they heard me speaking with another team member, so they knew I was busy. I couldn't really reply (although the first time I did ask to repeat her call since I didn't catch the guests' names at first, but they didn't respond back) because I literally had two phones on both hands already trying to mediate the call between the guest and the other team member who was looking for the item for me (a U-shaped neck pillow that you use in the airplanes)...which I just realized wasn't on a private line, so everyone probably noted how frustrated I was. :ryan: So I didn't get to page whoever the hell I had to page - which required an actual microphone - to meet their party at guest service. I'm sure they lived.

But that was pretty hectic.

On top of that...came home at 11:30 PM and as soon as I opened the front door, my husband came running from our bedroom about to attack me thinking I was a burglar or who knows. Guess he woke up when he heard the door and first instincts kicked in. His running shooked the entire apartment. I freaked out and yelled, "Omg what the hell!" I actually had to go outside our apartment for a bit and use the door as my cover. Scared the living shit out of me.

Ahhh, I need a good sleep tonight.

Mood: Frustrated

Reason:

Living in this apartment has been great. Up until summertime. We live on the bottom floor, and every fucking night i have beetles popping in under the front door. we had the maintenance guy come by and replace the weatherstripping on the bottom of the door but they are STILL coming in. I've had two big black beetles fly at my face tonight alone, and of course Chris flat out refuses to buy bugspray because he feels it is the apartment complex's duty to rid us of them. The problem there is they have done what they can, so he needs to fucking listen to me when I tell him to do something. On top of that, I caught a nasty stomach bug while on my birthday vacation, which I thought was gone, since I've been fine for 2 days, but now i feel like utter shit.

Mood: Tired

Reason:
It's been a long weekend.

I had Friday off and just bummed around having a few drinks.

Then we had to leave early Saturday to go down to NSW for a family reunion. We stayed there until 8pm and got home around 9:30pm.
Then we slept in today and decided to take our dog for a walk.
After that we went out and get some dinner.

Now I'm just sitting here watching YouTube and watching Steve play a game.

It all sounds like a pretty lazy weekend but I'm still so out of it and tired for some reason lol.

Typical Sunday stuff. Really tired. Sunday's always have that feeling of sorta partial boredom and laziness, don't they? I think I may start going to the pool on Sundays...but then there are all the annoying kids (probably). I dunno.

I guess my mood is "meh".

Mood: Meh

Thinking too much never really had a benefit for anyone, I think. Just a random few weeks where a lot of stuff went down, both good and bad, but due to all the events you never really have time to sit down and collect your thoughts, so that can be a bit much sometimes. Just trying to mellow out with some music, but then the lyrics just get you thinking again, heh.

"The bitter in your is the quitter in me,
the quitter in you is the bitter in me,
and it's bigger than the both of us"

Mood: Amused. Again.

I came into work, head over to the fitting room, and three of the girls there chastised (playfully) me for my voicemail. I totally forgot about it, especially since it's been four years now. I had George's Answering Machine (Seinfeld -- never watched it) song that a couple of my friends, husband, and sister-in-law sang loudly together. My co-workers was whining about how they hate calling me (because they know I screen Target calls and let my voicemail pick up) because my dumb voicemail is way too long, etc. One of them even put it on speaker so the other co-workers (and guests trying out clothes in the fitting room) could hear it today and they were just laughing at how stupid it is. Can't really blame them, lol. I honestly forgot about it and feel slightly sheepish about it. Changed it to automated voicemail as soon as I got home. Bye bye Seinfeld.

Pretty motivated right now. Kinda with a lot. Work,making money, my family time I've been spending lately, and the appeals of keeping my body in shape. I know a lot of people make New Years resolutions, but I like sometimes starting my goals at different times of the year so it's not so cliche. Feeling extra motivated today to keep on the right path. :busta:

I'm feeling really great! Just spontaneously recorded a mini-series that will run alongside Twilight Princess for the next few days. Didn't add comms or anything...I think the music needs to speak for itself.

Otherwise, I have a bit of a problem. I've been offered a promotion at work that will increase my hours by 10-15 hours a week, which should be a good thing. The only issue is that I'm not completely happy there lately and I don't want to take the promotion, be trained up and then end up leaving after a few months. That'd just waste everyone's time. I'm not sure what to do.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back