[V4] What's Your Mood?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Super tired but also super excited

I got my brother to take a look at fandom on dreamwidth (RIP lj), which is an amazing thing! He's very much like me when it comes to obsessing and being annoying when talking about films/tv/games/etc. this'll be good.

Mood: Disorientated.

I've been up since about 4am this morning so I was really tired. I ended up falling asleep at about 2:30pm and woke up around 6pmish and thought it was 6AM on Sunday. Since then I've felt kinda out of it, like I am semi awake and semi asleep haha, it's an odd feeling... I thought naps were meant to wake you up 8(

Mood: Hot

Reason:
It's 32 degrees today and I had to start work at 11am and finish at 1pm.

Two hours of work wasn't worth me driving in but oh well.

Steve's out helping someone move house and I'm sitting on the computer in the heat with only the fan on. >.<

Really need to change out of these work clothes. :hmmm:

Mood: Annoyed

Reason: My radiator doesn't come on in the morning when the heating comes on, I've discovered. It took me about half an hour to get up this morning because my room was freezing, and when I finally DO get up, get dressed and step out onto the landing, the temperature is several degrees warmer. What the HELL. Why is MY radiator the only one in the house that doesn't come on?! I like the cold, but that's just ridiculous; I don't want to wake up feeling like I've spent the night sleeping in a freezer.

Plus I found out that my parents bought whole milk again, so now I've got this horrific taste in my mouth I'm not going to be able to get rid of for hours. This is not a good start to my day.

Disappointed, could be better.

I'm reading a new study by Greena Davis (goddess and light of my life) and its just too disappointing how oblivious a lot of people are to the sexism that's still going strong for women in media.

Mood: You know when you wanna punch someone in the face because they're a complete douche. THAT feeling.

Reason:
Too many to list and I will only get more angry if I have to recall each shitty little thing said person has done today. :rage:

I am really a nice person but when people annoy me to the extent that I want to cause physical harm, then I am not so nice anymore. <_<

Today has been crap to say the least and I can not wait for it to get over and done with so that I can forget it all.

Mood: Meh

Reason: Had a lousy couple of days - splitting head, freezing cold, lack of job, I could go on - but I'm having a fairly good day, I guess. Still cold, still don't have a job, but my headache is non-existent at the moment, and I managed to get my hands on what I wanted when I went out this morning, despite phoning up ahead to be told that they didn't have it. Damn liars. Should have a fairly quiet weekend, gives me time to carry on with projects and things...and stalk Tumblr.

I'm alright

Tired as shit, have lots of work to do. I think I'm going to make a milkshake, let my stomach settle, do pilates, and then get down to business with this school work bullshit. I'm almost finished ugh

I'm not sure how I feel today. I have a bit of a good mood going on, but also feel sentimental with a bit of unfounded anxiousness. I'm not sure whether I should grab a beer and ferment or grab a big ass coffee and jitter. I'm somewhere between chill and skeptical, hanging on a nook of creativity.

I definitely be chillin

just you know

hanging out and stuff with me myself and i

OH DID I MENTION MY SHOES CAME IN OH MY GOD THEY ARE DELICIOUS BUT UM OBVIOUSLY CHEAPLY MADE (wHAT CAN I SAY I'M A CHEAPSKATE) BUT THEYRE SO GOOD MOMMY WILL TAKE GOOD CARE OF YOU

I'm very sleepy... I'm definitely going to take a nap soon here. I just need to finish a few articles then I'm going to wrap myself up in my thick fuzzy blanket. I'm excited to dive into those pillows. Damn.

I'm doing okay.

I'm really busy at the moment with lesson plans, lesson evaluations, teaching, reading for essays, gathering information, marking, making notes about general schooly things, sorting folders and whatnot, but I love it!

I'm just a bit upset that all of my friends have moved away/live far away. :sad3: I also leave the school in 2 weeks, which is a shame, and I am not hot enough to meet the standards of the person I have a crush on. :wacky: But I shall meet someone absolutely amazing one day! :grin:

I feel lovely

I really enjoy Dawson's Creek, and Pacey/Joey is one of my favourite pairings - if only because Pacey is so in love with the girl. I really like scenes with them. It warms me up :-)

Mood: Bit buggered

Reason:
Had a mad night last night at our mates. We drank so much and I threw up a lot at the end of the night which ruined it all.

This morning I felt like utter crap and we still had to go out and see another friend. I feel better now but I desperately need a shower.

Poor Steve had to go to work this arvo too, and I have to go pick him up soon.

I'm so glad I don't feel seedy anymore though. >.<

Mood: Distressed ;(

I woke up this morning just feeling really distressed. Work was shit and I just wanted to go home :( I've got my period too and its hurting me a lot and going home in the bus today was the worst experience, it's 38 degrees C outside today and the bus had no aircon and the windows don't open so I pretty much just sat in an oven for an hour with a sore belly and i just wanted to cry with frustration. :(

I'm so happy I'm home now though :damon:

I'm stressed out about school. I'm so close to graduating, but I went through major moments of depressing suicidal thoughts and I was stripped of any motivation I had left. So I've basically been bumming around, not doing any homework. Everything is due by next week for fuck sakes. I want to cry.

ugh whatever. I gotta do it. Whining gets nobody anywhere in this world. Fuck

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back