[V4] What's Your Mood?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mood: Good

Reason
: Having a pretty mellow day here at home again.

It's 1pm and I pretty much just emerged from my room and had a shower. XD

I feel very lazy today. Would rather stay home tomorrow as well instead of going into work, but I already had last Monday off. >.<

Didn't watch any movies last night either like I planned to. I fell asleep pretty early. I'm just so tired nearly every weekend lately.

Mood: Unsettled

Reason: I woke up early and went back to sleep again and woke up much later, that always throws me off. But I had a dream (or nightmare, perhaps) that I have every now and then which I absolutely HATE, and it's instilled this horrible feeling of unease in me. It'll probably wear off once I've distracted myself enough - I hope - but at the moment I'm not particularly sound. But I think we're going shopping later, so that's something to look forward to.

I feel sick to my stomach.

I'm so upset, so stressed, and traumatized about something. I wake up in freezing sweats from night terrors every single night. They always end the same: I kill myself. These aren't common with me, they only just recently started. The first one I had, I knew I was dreaming, and I tried to wake up, but I couldn't. It felt too real and all of my fears were trapping me in this dream. I eventually ran out of ideas as to how I could get the hell out of my own mind, back into reality, so I gave myself a gun and put a bullet through my skull - being totally aware of the whole "if you die in your dreams, you die in real life" theory. I didn't even care, I just wanted to escape. The way I saw it; reality wasn't much to get back to anyways. But after I shot myself, I stayed in my dream for a little while, in complete darkness with nothing but fear flooding through me so intensely that that eventually woke me up. I started to vomit immediately.

I think the reason this has been happening is because I've been admitting a lot of things to myself. Stuff I've been in denial over, and truths I've been desperately trying to escape for months now. I finally gave in because I felt I needed to lay all my cards out and see what's up with me. It was important to me, but now I feel like it's hurting me in the place I've always felt the safest before this; in my imagination.

In a way, it's a good thing. It forces me to keep out and stay in touch with reality and focus on where I'm headed and what my goals are. It's really helped quite a bit, but I fear I'll wake up and feel I've had enough. I refuse to talk to any counselors, because I will never ever admit out loud what I've recently admitted to myself. For personal reasons, of course.

I guess I'm on my own.

Mood: Very tired

Reason:
Having a lazy day made me feel very tired and we just got back from a friends and I feel even more tired. :gonk:

The weather was pretty warm tonight and I got a pretty icky headache from it which didn't help.

I was going to go into work early tomorrow, but seeing as I just got home at 11:30pm I will really want my sleep in. >.<

I'm so lazy today.

Fuck, I need to do so much homework while making time for some writing, but I just want to sleep all day. I practically har anyway.

Mood: Happyyyyy!

Reason: Had a meal with the family that I've been dreading, but turned out to be amazing! The food was good, but most importantly, the family who hates me treated me normally :) . After that, we went off to my auntie's house and I got to see their 2 new dogs/puppies, and I love that kinda thing :griin: .
After this, we went off to some other family members' house, where my really ill...cousin's grandfather lives...he looked alright though :)
Theeen we went on over to my nan's house and just sat there like pigs for a bit. Everyone was still full at this point.
Finally, some time in the cinema topped the day with a crap film, but this didn't matter because it was a cinema that I haven't been to since I was little and t'was amazing.
I got home then and the parents were already asleep; huge bonus :monocle:

Mood: Itchy

Reason:
I went over to my mates last night and her kid and sisters kids apparently had head lice recently and were treated for it, but ever since then I've just been itchy. >.<

I always get like this after talking about head lice or being around someone with headlice though, so I'm not sure if I actually have them or not. >.<

I treated my hair vigorously this afternoon just in case though. I hate headlice. :ness:

Mood: Laaaaazy.

Reason: I should be doing homework, but I'm the worlds biggest procrastinator and will likely spend this free time pissing about the house or playing a game. I'm pathetic, but at least I enjoy it. :ryan:

Excited

Christmas is going to be nothing short of sensational this year, I feel. I'm excited for many, many things - not only this year (which is bittersweetly ending), but next year as well.

I'm actually pretty damn good today and have been for a while now. Little tiny bit of stress cause we got a new puppy and housebreaking and all is frustrating (she's a purebred Pomeranian). I just bought myself a Vita for my birthday, which was Saturday. And I have pretty much all my Christmas shopping done for once. I only have to get something for my dad, I have no idea cause he's like super hard to buy for.

Pretty stressed out.

I'm trying to tone up so I can start modeling, possibly. It sucks, I hate the fashion industry, but I need money for college. Modeling would be a boost. I'm going to go for my license this week, I have 3 weeks to finish my pile of homework.

Just everything.

Mood: Pretty tired

Reason:
Long day at work. Had to start at 8am and finished at 6pm. Tomorrow will be even worse. Starting at 6am and finishing at 5:30pm.

I have so much work to do though, so it has to be done. :ness:

Other than that I'm pretty good. Just put another $1000 on the car loan tonight. It's nearly gone. Soon we can start focusing on saving up a house deposit. :ryan:

Upset

Break ups are really hard. I've never had to deal with one before. Ugh, I saw this coming a year ago too. I fucking knew it.

Mood: Better

Reason: Yesterday was a really, REALLY bad day for me; I woke up feeling like shit, and went to bed feeling like shit. By comparison, I woke up this morning feeling pretty damn good. Guess all I needed was a good night of sleep. Still a bit tired, but at least I could stand to look at my breakfast today.

Content

I'm at the nursing home with my grandma, so she can feed her mom. I miss my great grandma a lot. I come here as much as I can. She makes me laugh :)

Mood: Oddly creative

Reason: I have no idea why. All I've wanted to do today is write. And write. And write some more. I'd quite like to get things tidied up by the end of the year, but I know for a fact that isn't going to happen, because I have other things in the pipeline. I didn't even get that far today. But I actually have the desire to write right now, which I've lacked for quite a while.

Mood: Super Happy :)

I did great on a test today, got to let out some anger in creative writing, we're gonna have one of my favorite dinners and to top it all of I took a nap! (I only got 4 hours of sleep last night)

I feel very inspired at the moment

I'm excited to receive an invitation from AO3. I have fic fever, and it won't go away until I write 10 - and review 10 more.

Mood: Pretty good

Reason:
We went over to my mates last night and had a few drinks and then stayed the night. When we woke up we didn't feel hungover or anything which was awesome.

Then we went and had Macca's for breakfast which I've not had in ages.

Then we came home and had a nana nap and then woke up to have lunch slash dinner, which consisted of bacon, eggs and fried cripsy potatoes. :ryan:

Steve's gone off to work now and I'm just going to do a bit of washing and get some uniforms ready for my three hour shift at work tomorrow. >.< Don't think I've ever worked a Sunday in my life. XD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back