[V4] What's Your Mood?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mood: Pretty good, but sickish (possible man flu)

Reason:
I'm good because I just ordered a new mobile for the first time in about 5 years! Paddy McGee.
I'm feeling a little bit ill due to going to the big city last night and being in the torrential rain. The wind was blowing people all over the place and this woman got attacked by a flying bin in front of me, which was funny as hell :lew:. But yeah, gots me a cold :/.

I'm feeling drained! D:

Today has been horrible. Sick and in lots of random pain and stuff. No clue what brought this on. Had to skip uni (first day of real classes too. hmph) and will probably do the same tomorrow if nothing gets better. Played XIV for a bit which was a nice distraction but couldn't concentrate on anything, nonetheless dungeons or trials.

Sleep so isn't happening right now so I'm kinda binging through more episodes of Friends until I hopefully pass out

mood: Exhausted

I'm feeling ok and all, but I'm just physically tired, spent the entire day in uni [from 7:15AM till 8:55PM lol] got so much crap done though so it was worth it I guess :')

Mood: Pretty darn good

Reason: Just had a boiling hot bath (it's normally freezing by the time I have my turn...). Also been really productive and edited 3 episodes of Alundra. The joys :lew:.

Mood: Digitally productive...?

:lew: Been getting a lot of stuff done. The FFF Tumblr is starting to look good, writing some content down with pen and paper is something I'll always prefer (eh, eh?? Mitsuki), but we'll get there. Some SOTW changes may be coming up, and event planning. So that's always fun. Now to buy more notepads to waste ink on. :awesome:

Mood: Good and bad

Reason: Grand because I have a new mobile! It does so much more than my old, 5-year old (at least) one! It's all smart and allows me actually not have to think about memory or compatibility at all :lew:. Still, I'm a little sad since I won't be using my old phone anymore and that's a bit hard. I feel like when I got rid of my old car after like 7 years and saw it being driven away by the garage :/.

Overall though, I'm extremely happy with it :).

Mood: Damn good!
Reason: I finally got the patch notes for FFXIV to download and I was able to play. I decided to renew my subscription after my break I took for a few months. Feels good to be back :)
Now hopefully I dont burn myself out too fast and decide to quit :/

Relaxed:

Reclining in a hotel bed, computer open to the forum and Netflix, TV with basketball on, my phone here to text my homies back...home. :Busta:

Just a peaceful night with hopefully a lot of rest before a long day of work and traveling tomorrow!

New day, so I might as well double post my mood!

Relieved.

I had to head from Pittsburgh to Atlanta which is about a 10 hour drive for this training I'm in. Well I got 6 hours into the trip and had to turn back for items I forgot. This is-turn made a 10 hour trip, a 22ish hour trip. I finally got into my hotel at 11pm last night and now can relax before 10 hours more of driving back home in 2 weeks.

Good mood!

I spent most of the day playing XIV and just being super lazy. Tanking is still scares me! I'd like to level it up a bit more though. Also tomorrow I have to get some scans done so I'm kinda worried about that. Hopefully nothing too annoying comes of it. Have a fair bit of uni work to catch up on but I'm kinda stuck until they get their issues sorted and upload the lectures and stuff that I missed online.

Mood: tired and excited

Reason: Tired because it seems like I just can't get enough sleep these days no matter what I do. Which is kind of a bummer. Excited though, because here in about 3 weeks the hubs and I get to go on a real vacation. We're going to Florida and for someone who has never been out of the midwest, I'm probably way more excited than a normal person would be.

Satisfied/Excited:

Satisfied/full from just eating lunch, does that count?!

haha and pumped/excited because I just brewed a nice cup of coffee and I got a few more hours left on this shift into the early afternoon before I'm released from duty. Ready to call it an end to the day and just relax and workout.

Mood: Tired

I dunno, just tired. I think tonight will be an early night for me. I just can't be bothered with anything. :lew: Grumpalot needs to go to bed.

Mood: Kind of alienated and discouraged.

Reason: People don't see me for who I am. Even though I've told them. They have trouble getting it. And not only that... but I can't make them see me the right way yet, maybe not ever at this rate. It's such a long and difficult process. Getting into shape is just the first step and it's going so slowly. I just wish things were the way they ought to be, or at least that people understood... or that I had a best friend or significant other to support me through this. Urgh.

Pumped!

It's Friday, we got off work early, and now the whole weekend to myself to drive to the beach and see some friends I haven't seen in almost 2 years! It's warm out, there's drinks, and college basketball to watch! Gonna be a killer weekend!

Mood: Accomplished.
Reason: I did so much grinding on HW this weekend. I played alot of the 3 tank classes(Pally in particular) and I feel like I have a better feel for the job. I got my Pally to 41 and was getting better with each dungeon run I did.
I also grinded ALOT on my WHM. I got from level 56- to level 60, then to iLevel 189. I was having so much fun on that class this weekend. It felt good to return to my roots and get back on the class which I mained in ARR. I got Void Ark, Lost City, and the other dungeon done(cant remember its name. It had Belladonna as the final boss and was quite a fun dungeon).

Now my plans are to try and focus on doing the Ravana and Bizmark extreme fights and get them out of the way. So yeah. Lots of progress was made and I feel really damn good about it :)

Motivated:

Gym time, end of the work day, time to relax later, eat some good food, enjoy the nice weather and chillllllll. :busta:

mood: ok i guess

did a lot of uni work which feels awesome, but ugh those canker sores i've got on the back of my bottom lip are getting worse everyday, can't eat or sleep D:

Not so good tonight.

Feeling so overwhelmed with everything! I just asduhasd :|

Mood: ^ Pretty much that.

Not feeling it today at all. Feel overwhelmed with absolutely everything. Can't be bothered. I would like a break from being an adult now, thx.

Mood: Tired

It's been a long, dreadful week, and I'm over it. :brooding: Ate dinner, took an hour long bath, and now I'm going to bed.

Goodnight, you shitty little week, you! :brooding: Go away.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back