Build-A-Member
Mogrinch
FFXIV
Mitsuki Calei
FFXIV Server
Lamia
Free Company
Gaia
Chocobos are now up on vBShop. Be sure to set the Results Per Page to 50 in order to see all 16 chocobos (otherwise, go to page 2). You may only purchase one chocobo for yourself. Once you make a purchase, please PM me the following details:

Chocobo Name: Adobo
Owner: ??
Favorite Green: Gysahl, Krakka, Curiel, Pahsana, Reagan, Mimeet, Tantal, Sylkis.
Personality: (Limit to one word only)
Code Name: :smileyname:

There's also one more specific field you must fill out, but I will not mention it here. It will come up when you purchase a chocobo (via configuration). Once that's completed, I will PM you back and ask which two rewards you would like.

Chocobo items will be available next week or so.

Tonberry owners, instead of waiting 24 hours, I'll reduce that to 12 hours.

Reserved post.

12 hours is cool. I'll purchase mine tomorrow then hoho.
I'll edit this post tomorrow too, there better be a choco left when I wanna get one!

You guys put more choco's up then ton's that is unfair to those that could not purchase a ton. But I got myself my bird so I am happy xD.

AHAHA, I GOT THE PINK ONE!

gk3xf.gif

...I've been on here for nearly six hours waiting for this moment. xD

I can't even see them :rage:

Found them.... but 5000 gil... looks like stevie going without again :sad3:

Again...tonberry owners, please don't purchase a chocobo until 12 hours from now. I will delete the item from your inventory. :)

YAY~~ I picked the Seafoam colored one! ;3 I'll PM you the details later, Mitsuki~ :ari:

Is Mel planning on buying the chocobo?

So, is there a field for Gender of Chocobos? Since I did see something about breeding on the discussion thread.

No, they're all genderless so there are no messy questions about two of the same sex breeding and creating new life :lew:

But comes the question of how do two mate when they are genderless :gasp:

Think of it like...asexual reproduction after assimilation.

Resistance is futile.

see what they do is send data between eachother, which merges sometimes to create new data which you see as a baby chocobo...

see on the internet, one don't need a gender to reproduce, as everything on the internet is really just data :awesome:

...... :rofl: :trollface:

The way you describe it makes it sound like DNA Digivolution :hmmm:

Well, either comparison works. I still think of my chocobo as male though, despite the genderless aspect to it.

The way you describe it makes it sound like DNA Digivolution :hmmm:

Well, either comparison works. I still think of my chocobo as male though, despite the genderless aspect to it.

There's no way your Choco is male its pink for God's sake :tehe: keep it genderless please haha.
My Choco wants to.breed.with Melody's Choco or Raul's.

Back