FFX-2 Who is your favourite blonde girl?

Who is your favourite blonde girl?

• Rikku

Votes: 8 100.0%
  • Leblanc

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Nhadala

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Catnip

Auto-Haste
Veteran
Gil
Now does hair colour even matter? Does it truly define a woman? Certainly not, but I ask because it sounds like Bond girl and it was late when I thought this thread up and prepared it in my iPhone notes last night.

And now, set aside some extra panties, because it's time for the lovely ladies who lack dark pigment eumelanin...

371px-X2-rikku-a.jpg

How could we possibly begin this thread with anyone else? Rikku is a hyper, driven Al Bhed girl native to the Bikanel deserts. Some say she was merely a childish, annoying addition to the group in the first game, while others argue that she's a strong-willed and youthful young woman who has endured many hardships. With this debate in thought, SE remembered their loyal fans, who they care so much about, and did us all the favour of creating the well thought out masterpiece that is Final Fantasy X-2, allowing us all to finally find peace in a happy medium and agree that she at least looks good in a bikini.

Leblanc.jpg

Next up is Leblanc; a natural born leader who thrives on love and passion, no matter how much her conceited and abusive (emotionally and physically) ways fool you into believing the exact opposite. Also the reason why Yuna can never be seen as the queen of hearts for her Lady Luck dressphere. But even that can never cease the fantasies of what that would have looked like, created by young boys everywhere at a PlayStation near you.

Nhadala_FFX-2.jpg

Even though you probably forgot about her, Bikanel's very own Nhadala made the list, which shoves her toward temporary relevancy. Congratulations, Nhad. This Al Bhed is a pusher who encourages people ot do their best, work hard, and feed off of the satisfying feeling of achievement in a way that sounds lovely and motherly, but really, it's just business. You have questions? Well, you're only wasting both your times.

Definitely had to pick Rikku! I've loved her character since FFX && she was even more awesome in FFX-2. x3

Although I usually dislike very cutesy, bubbly personalities in games, anime, TV shows, etc. - I managed to find a soft spot for Rikku~ I think her optimistic && cheery attitude is quite charming, plus I think her English voice actor (Tara Strong?) did a wonderful job bringing her character to life! :3

I agree with the cute girl thing, it can get annoying. But Rikku had this assertiveness that was just too charming to resist.

I'm gonna say Rikku too. She's got an earthy verve about her and I still haven't forgiven Leblanc for that dress-sphere theft :facepaw:

People were chatting nonsense in the 'ugly' ff characters post about Rikkus apparent lack of clothing (which I don't agree with in the first place); but LeBlanc is just plain outrageous, not to mention she's a bit of a bitch. Rikku 365.

Nhadala is a joke right? Genuinely had to google her.

People were chatting nonsense in the 'ugly' ff characters post about Rikkus apparent lack of clothing (which I don't agree with in the first place); but LeBlanc is just plain outrageous, not to mention she's a bit of a bitch. Rikku 365.

Nhadala is a joke right? Genuinely had to google her.

Personally I didn't think I was talking complete nonsense. Anyway. Leblanc is ridiculous, I didn't take her charater seriously at any point, and Nhadala I had to google as well, so Rikku.

Personally I didn't think I was talking complete nonsense.

It was more than just you who thought it, don't take that as a dig either. Without going off topic what annoyed me about Rikku in X-2 wasn't her 'lack of clothing' it was the whole prancing around and giggly nature of FFX-2 in general. She's still 'my favourite' from that list of 3 though. Paine may have been miserable, but atleast she was bearable.

It was more than just you who thought it, don't take that as a dig either. Without going off topic what annoyed me about Rikku in X-2 wasn't her 'lack of clothing' it was the whole prancing around and giggly nature of FFX-2 in general. She's still 'my favourite' from that list of 3 though. Paine may have been miserable, but atleast she was bearable.

Ah, I remember now, I wasn't the only one who raised that. The extremely light-hearted, giggly nature of X-2 did bother me right from the very start. Although Paine was a stark contrast to Yuna and Rikku in that game, I didn't think of her as half as cold and miserable as Squall, whom they even describe in the instruction booklet as a "lone wolf", or the persona that Cloud portrays in a lot of VII.

Going ba
ck to the thread, I was actually struggling before I opened up the thread to think through the characters and remember who was blonde. There's obviously Rikku, but I definitely didn't remember Nhadala and honestly, would anyone seriously pick Leblanc from those three?

Back