What is your favourite month?

Catnip

Auto-Haste
Veteran
Gil
October is mine.

Autumn is my love. It starts at the end of September, so by the time October hits, it's already really colourful with roads and sidewalks and lawns getting showered with old leaves that I like to rake up and jump in. Finding lady bugs all over you after is fun too. They're harmless little beetles, and I've learned to love their company as long as they aren't in my hair. Then shit gets personal.

Fall is also my favourite smell. I love Halloween too, it's fun when you're with the right people.

February.

Summer is my favourite season of all and February is the hottest of all the summer months over here, you can easily go to the beach any day without worrying it'll be too cold for a swim...though sometimes it's too hot in Feb :ahmed: you can't even walk on the sand without your feet frying! Feb is also the month of my birthday and my sisters birthday :hmmm: so lots of presents and cakes, February is also the month I plan on going overseas again to see my special someone :griin:

I dunno, lots of nice things seem to happen in February :ari:

November.

The clocks have just gone back so it gets dark wonderfully early, it's cold and wet pretty much constantly, and my birthday is also in that month, which is always nice, although it's not quite as exciting now as it used to be. I also get quite excited for Christmas towards the end of it, and the anticipation is always much, much more exciting than the actual thing. Plus, with the way it gets colder, I find my appetite increases - heat plunges me into morbidity and inactivity; I much prefer the cold - and it's so much easier to sleep at night...falling asleep to the sound of rain pounding away on your window is oddly comforting.

None. Because they're all shitty and they all treat me like crap.... every month is a bad month and there is no special or good month..they're all shitty.

November.

The weather is generally nice, it rarely gets ridiculously hot or cold. My birthday is in November. It is close to Christmas time. When it rains, I have an excuse to listen to 'November Rain' even though I don't really like GnR anymore. November is clearly the greatest month and anyone who says otherwise is deluded.

August. My birthday is right at the end and I get all excited for the whole month. It's also the month when Summer starts to end and it gets a little bit colder, so that's a bonus.

Of course, I love December too, where the shops are so much more interesting and there are loads of deals everywhere. Bah! I love the winter most. Any of those months :wacky:

December of course, because all the (good) anxiety with the New Year and Christmas (and the Apocalypse :gasp:). It's a time for union.

December!

I love the cold weather, and I love snow ♥! My birthday is in December and so is Christmas, so present time :tori: I just love all the Christmas decorations and hot drinks and holiday music ^_^ I go to the mall about 3-4 times during December, and the mall is just SOOO fun that time of year! I love it. Aww now I really want December to come :(

This October has been kind of shitty so far, actually. With super cold weather and grey skies and shit. Lame. The end of September was really great. It smelled like Autumn and I can go for walks in cute scarfs and gloves and skirts without being in pain from the cold. Fuck you, Canada. I wish autumn lasted longer than a couple of weeks :,(

Mine is probably October. So far here in Texas, it's been pretty cold. o_O I love the breezes October brings, and right now, the PJ's and hot coco moments :-)

Not to mention, I love candy. And Halloween is in October. :ryan:

August

We dont get much sun and hot days in Scotland but August is generally a really good month for heat and sunshine. When you spend so much time with rain and cold, especially the winters as you only 6 hours daylight in the north east where i live and it can get pretty miserable especially when all the snow arrives. The snow is fun for day 1 then it freezes over for months sometimes and can get as low as -20 celsius at nights. Youd think you were in siberia. So when July/August comes along its the best feeling in the world to walk out there in a t shirt and shorts or whatever and just enjoy the heat.

April or May. If he snow is gone by then its not to hot or to cold outside, it's perfect.

January. <3 I adore Summer and January is right in the middle of the season. It's also the start of the new year and it feels so nice getting past the previous year for some reason. Even if it was a good year. XD

Everything seems so calm and new right after New Years.
Christmas has just ended and people have calmed down after the mad Christmas rush and the weather has just started to heat up as well.

Right now it's nearing the start of Summer and I'm still wearing long pants and jumpers. >.< 28 degrees just isn't hot enough for me. I've always been cold blooded though. >.<

Work is also very quiet and peaceful for a change in January. No one has any money left after Christmas so no one bothers coming down to the shops. XD

Last edited:
Oh wow, good question...

Based on the past few years, I think I am going to have to go for November or December. As others have said, this is when we begin to see winter! The leaves begin to fall, decorating the forest floors with amber, red and orange-brown leaves. The rain is RAIN as opposed to fussy little showers, which makes staying indoors comforting. The air is bitter cold, but that makes going out for a walk all the more rewarding! There's something hauntingly beautiful about the landscape when the air is bitter, and there is nothing better than coming back to a warm home and spending some time on the sofa with a cup of tea!

I am with Martel when it comes to Christmas too; the anticipation is better than the event itself! I protest when I hear Christmas carols this early, but I love it deep down. :lew: It's festive and I begin to feel like part of a commuity. The two months leading up to Christmas were always very positive when I was a child; my school held fantastic celebrations, with dramatic and musical performances. Everyone came together!

My birthday is in July, but on the whole, that month has always been underwhelming. :lew: Sure, it's the beginning of the summer holidays... but I have never had parties with friends. Few people have celebrated it with me. :hmmm: Consequently, it just doesn't feel very festive. Pretty much everyone celebrates Christmas!

Oh wow, good question...
Based on the past few years, I think I am going to have to go for November or December. As others have said, this is when we begin to see winter!

What?! We began to see winter back near the end of August. :O

My favourite month is probably October. I love it when it gets dark early, as it makes me feel like I've well and truly made the most of my day. (I mean, during summer when it's still light at 9pm, I still feel like I have to go out and accomplish something for the day. >.> ) I also prefer colder weather, and it's generally around October we get the most rain and wind. :D

And there's also Halloween at the end of the month, followed by good ole' Guy Fawkes day at the begining of November. :D Though, the rest of November is usually just 'meh'.

Well, naturally I like January because that's my birth month. But I really hate snow. I like to keep a little bit of kid spirit in me, but snow is just bad, at least out here. My true favorite month is May. That's when the weather is best out here. Not blazing hot summer and not freezing cold winter.it's right in the middle.

Ya know, originally I wanted to answer as August or September because that's when American Football starts. But the more I think about it, the more I wanna say October. Just picturing beautiful leaves falling, the weather, Halloween, busting out the hoodies, the various flavors like pumpkin coming out :inlove:
Autumn/Fall is pretty much amazing. Then combine it with playlists on Spotify that are autumn related? O.O

My favorite month of the year is December. The reason why it is my favorite is because of the Christmas bonus, Christmas Eve, Christmas presents and the New Years celebration. It is the only month that I enjoy the most and that is why I chose it as my personal favorite.

Back