Anime Favourite Female Character?

That is a difficult question. because of the number of characters, the number of anime series and a load stuff more.
In any case, one anime series that I really enjoyed was The Melancholy of Suzumiya Haruhi, and I truly enjoyed the character.

Haruhi just pursued what she wanted, fascinated by the supernatural, determined, carefree and somewhat bossy and ultimately super funny.

Robin from One Piece. She hasn't been as awesome after the time skip (and really, after Enies Lobby) but she is someone I'd like to be more like. She's a book worm, intelligent, and (pre enies Lobby) was badass. I also love her dark sense of humor.

Dogtag%20%20Rydia.png

nana_tv.jpg

My character should seem a bit banal to you, but I think Nana Osaki is a very complex character. She's determined but in the meanwhile she is so vulnerable and insecure.
Maybe the reason why I like her so much is because we are similar. Nana doesn't want the help of other people, she is cold, impassive but she needs the love of Ren and Hachi. Nana doesn't care about the world, she needs only one person to survive to life. She loves extremely Ren but she hides her feelings because of her nature despite she is particularly insecure about losing him.
Although she is so linked to Ren she can't give away her freedom since she likes being an indipendent and autonomous person.
She can be very dark but she has a kind heart.
This character feels so real.

One other thing I like about her is her determination in following her dreams. Just like each human. Just like me.

I could never forget the first time we met.

Pretty easy. Fa Mulan.

Most people who try to make a powerful female character just make her a dude with a lot of makeup and boobs, which just ends up objectifying her even more. Fa Mulan was beautiful, but she also had more balls than any female character in any story I've ever read/watched without having to act like she actually did have balls. Which, I know, sounds counter-intuitive because she was pretending to be a dude in the chinese military.

Pretty easy. Fa Mulan.

Most people who try to make a powerful female character just make her a dude with a lot of makeup and boobs, which just ends up objectifying her even more. Fa Mulan was beautiful, but she also had more balls than any female character in any story I've ever read/watched without having to act like she actually did have balls. Which, I know, sounds counter-intuitive because she was pretending to be a dude in the chinese military.

I've really appreciated Fa Mulan from "Mulan"by Disney..Mulan has many admirable qualities.
I didn't know it exists also a manga or an anime about her.

Back