The creepiest part of Final Fantasy 7?

Silver Rocket

The Exchanger
Gil
Personally, I feel like the Submarine part is, next to the part with headless Jenova. It feels like I'm playing Slender, since underwater is so creepy for me, and when I saw Emerald WEAPON, I started freaking out.

Using the submarine and trying to avoid meeting up with Emerald WEAPON definitely caused me to squeal a few times! xD

The first scene that really creeped me out is when Cloud sees Sephiroth at the bottom of Shinra Mansion in Nibelheim, and Sephiroth throws some materia at Cloud while talking some crazy stuff. xD I think the music really creeped me out and the aura in the mansion irks me in general (I say this as though I've actually gone there IRL, lol).

Another scene that really creeped me out is when Tifa is trying to help Cloud out by sorting out his memories in the lifestream part. I think the music was pretty eerie during that scene as well, and I felt like Cloud was acting really weird. && seeing a large version of Cloud on the top-right of the screen doing some weird motion didn't really help. ^^;

Not sure if anyone else agrees. Maybe I'm just creeped out by random things. -.-;

Only creepy part about FF7 for me is the Submarine part, yes.

It's strange, listening to such a calming theme, and then OUT OF FUCKING NOWHERE, the screen cracks and a big fucking green Gundam like thing just rushes you, (or well, I ran into it by accident). First time that happened, I was like oh shit oh shit oh shit oh shit, what is this. I got owned in the first 10 seconds.

Creepiest part was when that big muscley dude in the Honeybee Inn...well ya know. When he hung out with Cloud.

And the whole Shinra Mansion was just creepy. With the music and the random enemies...with the clock going DANG...thump thump...that was creepy.

Last edited:
The part with this Makonoid monster also creeped me out.

Makonoid.png

Mako_Monster.jpg

I never found those things in FF VII creepy. More weird than anything else. I found the whole Jenova thing odd, and the underwater Weapon never really got to me.

I found the Northern Crater bit a bit more creepy. How everything is just travelling through a normal, usual snowy place and then all of a sudden Sephiroth appears and then just starts screwing with Cloud and yours head. Plus the strange boy with black hair ? Who was he ? Why was he in the photo instead of Cloud ?

Kids these days because of Crisis Core; they wouldn't flick because they know it's just good old Zack but back in 2002 Zack was a complete stranger and we didn't know much about him, only he was apart of the Nibelhiem mission instead of Cloud.

Back then Sephiroth appeared, took the appearance of Tifa to trick whom was holding the Black Materia and Cloud the once calmed Solider was going psycho bonkers and Tifa was crying on the ground unable to get through to the nutty Cloud.

I was freaking out...

Oh and when Sephiroth appears and I'm guessing what is supposed to Cloud's heart pumping loudly.

Another scene that really creeped me out is when Tifa is trying to help Cloud out by sorting out his memories in the lifestream part. I think the music was pretty eerie during that scene as well, and I felt like Cloud was acting really weird. && seeing a large version of Cloud on the top-right of the screen doing some weird motion didn't really help. ^^;

That part never bothered me to be honest.. I actually kinda giggled at the big Cloud. I kept making Cloud puns when that part came up ("LOOK, THERE'S A HUGE CLOUD IN THE SKY!"), and I kinda giggled at Cloud when he was a vegetable. Am I a horrible person for doing so?

Also, sometimes, using Beta creeps me out a little bit, not to the point where I will never ever use it again ever, but every time I use it, it gives me the shivers

The part that freaked me out the most is when Cloud had mako poisoning and he's sick in the hospital in Mideel. I don't know if it was because I was only 10 at the time, combined with the weird music when you enter the hospital or what. I remember being a little scared he wasn't ever gonna be normal again (I was naive).

The part that freaked me out the most is when Cloud had mako poisoning and he's sick in the hospital in Mideel. I don't know if it was because I was only 10 at the time, combined with the weird music when you enter the hospital or what. I remember being a little scared he wasn't ever gonna be normal again (I was naive).

Yeah, that part kinda creeped me out as well. I know what you mean with the weird music, plus there were those weird, breathing-like sounds coming from Cloud's wheelchair I think. It's pretty sad to imagine Cloud in that sorta condition, now that I think back on it... :/

I think the part that creeped me out the most was the headless Jenova you see right before you fight one of Hojo's specimen and get Nanaki. It was just... Disturbing lol

You guys are all kidding yourselves, the creepiest part has to be either when Don Corneo chooses Cloud to be his date and then attempts to have some fun or when Cait-Sith does his mega creep at Gold Saucer.

You guys are all kidding yourselves, the creepiest part has to be either when Don Corneo chooses Cloud to be his date and then attempts to have some fun

Pft. I couldn't stop laughing at that part, actually. I even went through the process of getting the Tiara and the Blonde Wig and everything just to get Don to choose Cloud.

Oh yeah, fighting Bizarro Sephiroth.. I wouldn't necesarrily say it was "creepy", but I kept getting the shivers every time I looked at him, and the same for Diamond Weapon.

The scariest for me would have to be the shinra building when Jenova has been broken out of her cell-thing by Sephiroth and Cloud is following the blood trail. SpooOOKY!

Definitely the part where cloud is sick of makoenergy & gets insane in his wheelchair. I think it's very creepy how he sits in this chair & his head alway gets up & down.

The underwater thing never freaked me out...Much...

There was, and always will be, one thing that freaks me out, and that's the music which plays when you see headless Jenova. That music is shit scary. To this day I hate it, especially seeing as I know when it's coming :gasp:

i would say the creepiest part of final fantasy vii was the part with the hot tub in the honeybee inn, the first time i saw this i was like wtf.

The part that first creeped me out was when you first see Jenova in the Shinra tower with no head, and in the flashback she was pretty creepy too. It was probably cause I was pretty young at the time. Also, Cloud's like mako poisoning and coma part in the lifestream was kinda weird to me too.

As a kid I found the face in the Gi cave (before you fight the boss) really creepy, especially when it changes into that weird smile just before the fight begins...I'm still to this day creeped out by the Yin Yang monster: the way it moves and falls backwards is just so wrong it makes my skin crawl.I don't know why but the music to City of the Ancients always makes me feel really uneasy. Found that place pretty weird too. And let's not forget the thing that breaks out of the tanks in Mt Nibel's reactor during Cloud's flashback :-/

Back