Multiple Platforms Borderlands 2

Squid

Suck my dick.
Veteran
Gil
Wow so there's not actually a thread on this yet...which I find weird because almost everyone is playing it and loving it from what I've heard haha.

So in this thread write about your experiences with it so far :O
What character did you pick and what level are you at? Do you think it's better than the first? Is there anything about it that annoys you?

So far I am loving it! I picked the commander and am at lv 17 at the moment. I picked him because I enjoyed the soldier in the first one and wanted to see how they changed him. His turret is way better too.

I love the game more than the first but there are a couple of things I don't like. I think the characters from the first had more personality, I can't really get into any of the characters in this one and also I don't like that the game auto picks up ammo and money or that you can pick up ammo even if you're full. Otherwise it's perfect, I think it's going to be one of my favourite games!

Did anyone else get the golden keys for the game?

:toni:

I wasn't even considering buying the game till I found out I could get it super cheap so I got it and got the golden key thing that I'm saving till later. I haven't beaten the first BL yet because it feels more like a chore. It has too many damn quests so I get overwhelmed and quit the game every time I try to play it. BL2 was a breath of fresh air. Less quests, better everything. I'll go finish the first before I finish this one of course but I'm glad they improved the game so much. I WANT A BUTT STALLION.

also I don't like that the game auto picks up ammo and money or that you can pick up ammo even if you're full.

to be fair, it only lets you do that when you're playing co-op because it's splitting it up among the other players who may or may not have full ammo or not. single player it doesn't. I personally prefer it auto-picking up the stuff out of convenience.

So the new Borderlands 2 character has been announced. I dunno if anyone still plays this but I thought it was cool

Anyway, it's going to be a Psycho named Krieg :wacky:

2kgkriegpsychocharacterpax02jpg-e211d0-610x711.jpg

Soruce: http://au.ign.com/articles/2013/03/24/borderlands-2s-new-character-is-a-psycho

I would have picked that as my character if it'd been there from the start. It's a shame though, 'cause I finished BL2 a while back and can't see myself going back to it. Or at least for a good few months.

I wonder if it's pronounced like Kreeg or Craig? Craig would be such a funny name for a psycho :lew:

I refuse to buy this game until they release a GOTY Edition which I know they will. Then ill be playing it like crazy. Dont feel like spending 80+ to get everything right now when I can pay 40-60 later.

Ugh I wish I was as smart as you KillingJoke. I played this game about 3 times in a row and now I doubt I'm ever going to wanna play it again, so I'll never experience the new character or the DLC or the higher level cap ;_;

Borderlands 2: Horrible Hunger of the Ravenous Wattle Gobbler DLC

Second Headhunter pack is Thanksgiving themed, but with a twist.

Gearbox has revealed its second Headhunter DLC, The Horrible Hunger of the Ravenous Wattle Gobbler. The Thanksgiving-themed pack will be available on November 26 on Xbox 360, PlayStation 3 and PC/Mac for $2.99 / £2.39 / €2,99.

The pack follows the story of a Hunger Games-style tournament held in Pandora and hosted by Mr. Torgue. The contest, which involves trying to take down the fierce Wattle Gobbler, is rigged, and the player has to poison the Wattle Gobbler to weaken it and win the tournament once and for all.

The Wattle Gobbler DLC follows the first Headhunter Pack, TK Baha’s Bloody Harvest, which was Halloween-themed. Gearbox is targeting this one for Thanksgiving, and hinted that the third Headhunter Pack, How Marcus Saved Mercenary Day, will be released in December.

For more on The Horrible Hunger of the Ravenous Wattle Gobbler, check out our commentary with gameplay lead Josh Jeffcoat above, and look out for much more onBorderlands 2 DLC on IGN in the coming weeks.

http://www.ign.com/articles/2013/11/20/borderlands-2-horrible-hunger-of-the-ravenous-wattle-gobbler-dlc-2

Red Wedding- New Screens From Upcoming Borderlands 2 Headhunter DLC

2K Games and Gearbox Software have released a handful of new screens showcasing the fourth Headhunter DLC for Borderlands 2. The Valentines Day-themed DLC titled Mad Moxxi and the Wedding Day Massacre, and is due to on February 11th. This $2.99 pack tasks our favorite Vault Hunters with securing the ingredients for a love potion so that two Goliaths from the game’s warring Zaford and Hodunk families can wed without an ensuing bloodbath. The new Headhunter DLC can be run multiple times, each time increasing in difficulty. Also, like all other Headhunter packs, the player is awarded a new, unique noggin for taking down the downloadable chapter’s big baddie.

Are you ready to lock, load, and provide crowd control for the rowdiest wedding in Pandora? Download Mad Moxxi and the Wedding Day Massacre next Tuesday, February 11th on XBLA, PSN, and your favorite digital download services. Check out the screens for Mad Moxxi and the Wedding Day Massacrebelow.

http://www.heypoorplayer.com/2014/02/21170/

Back